Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fast Food Ponies, Working! [Romance/Comedy/EpicGTAMoments/Food]

CP3_P0n3

RP Thread

"Welcome to our grand opening of Ponies El Zoro Zoro (PeZZo)! Where crazy dreams come true, all while you eat and drink. We the El Zoro ponies are specifically trained to make your day even better, and we're doing this all for you, our beloved customers. So, sit back and enjoy our Zoro-slashed food and drinks price or visit our unique, the one and only, Food n Drinks Drive Ins in the whole Equestria, only at PeZZo!"

30 days ago, you'd heard about the new and upcoming PeZZo fastfood & cafe and you have been eagerly waiting for a job offers around Canterlot, all of which has been taken by the other ponies. You reluctantly signed up and got a job at PeZZo knowing full well it's gonna get super busy on the first day (you're lucky you passed the interview). The RP starts the night before you go off for the job of your life!

These are the list of jobs offered (based on pony logic)

1) Carhop - 7 bits/hr

Ponies who serve customers at the Drive-Ins stall/patio

2) Assistant Manager - 10 bits/hr

You think you're good enough to be my assistant?

3) Cook - 8 bits/hr

Become PeZZo's no.1 chef!

4) Crew Member - 8 bits/hr

Deals with delivering food to the table, clean tables, throw trash, and etc

5) Crew Leader - 9 bits/hr

One who receive and gives order to Crew Members, and sometimes work as crew members.There're responsible if anything bad happens.

6) Kitchen Crew - 7 bits/hr

Work beside the PeZZo's no.1 chef! They also deal with food stocking.

7) Hay Fryer - 8 bits/hr

Specialize in 'hay'mology

8) Cashier - 9 bits/hr

Deals with customers on the front line.

9) PeZZo Drive In Employee - 8 bits/hr

Deals with anything Drive-Ins related, helping carhops and restocking and manage technical issues regarding Drive Ins equipments

Just apply for any one of the above. For the sake of convenience, everyone is on day shift. i mean got better things to do at night right?

7 Chaos Rules to follow:
1) Normal RP rules apply, No Godmodding, Mary Sue, Gary Sue and etc
2) I only accept OC which is pony, bat pony, zebra (or any other animals), griffins. You can have 2 chars
3) PM me if you're not sure what you're doing.
4) I also play the role of manager, known simply as Mr.Manager (not my character). Only I can advance day/weeks/months/years.
5) Also, no switching jobs and I might tell you to do other things like carry boxes and so on.
6) Be active, even a small post is enough.
7) Don't forget to smile at the customer!

RP Details
1) PeZZo is situated at Canterlot.
2) PeZZo is a parody of Sonic Drive-Ins
3) Inspired by the anime Working!
4) All workers wear the official PeZZo uniform with caps
5) Weddings, birthdays, Valentines Day and etc are celebrated!
6) While you can have 2 characters but one of them must not be working at PeZZo, they can either be a regular customer, childhood friend or your last winter/long lost/korean drama girlfriend. It's up to you! But rule #2 still applies.
7) You can make up any food the customer ordered.

Members List

0) CP3_P0n3 > Mercedes-RenZ (Crew Member)
1) The Tinselated Pony > Sparkle Sword (CarHop)
2) Dapper Charmer > Mist Twister (Cook)
3) Stormlight > Stormlight (Crew Member)
4) Denim&Venom > Silhoutte Dusk (Assistant Manager)
5) HackTune > HackTune (Cashier)
6) GloomFury > Devil Chord (Kitchen Crew)

7) Flamestreak1990 > Flamestreak (Hay Fryer)
8) ??? > Mr.Manager (General Manager)

Edited by CP3_P0n3
  • Brohoof 1

I'll throw her in for the management position. https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silhouette-dusk-r9173

you're in, do you mean assistant manager

Oh could I be a Carhop?

you're in!

I'll join in with my OC, Stormlight :)

Link is in my signature, and could she have the role as the Crew Member?:please:

congrats, you in!

Can I join? I would like to use my OC Mist Twister (link.in SIG)

Sorry almost forgot to add this but could I be the cook?

alright, you in chef :)

• Brohoof 1

@@HackTune,  @,

A little bit is fine, as long as the other guy is fine with it. Also, don't forget to use the mention feature to let them know you're talking to them.

Just in case you didn't know, you can highlight a few words (or just one letter) and the option will pop up.

If you're not using a pc, then type it in this format @[ member=Name of user], just replace the Name of user to the guy's name (ex. 'SmokeWeeedEveryday'   including the open and close upper commas), don't forget the comma at the end and you need to space after that. and theres no spacing between @[ and member=Name of user]

@,

sorry, my screen make it looks like light blue

Edited by CP3_P0n3

@@CP3_P0n3

I may run with the idea that my OC is a runaway. Her parents want her to attend High School. She see's that as a demeaning step down for her, an adolescent college grad, so she's notified her folks that she's "moved out", and will be attending the event for the free food. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1