Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help writing for a parody song (A Little Priest)

DefaultUser123

Hi, I am looking for an expert lyric writer who can write a lyrics from a song parody and the original song is called A Little Priest from the musical Sweeney Todd. 

Here is a reference for the musical song below: 

Pm me if you are interested. 

Update: 28/12/15: Still need help with the lyrics! I have changed the concept, so it's going to be about the Master and Dr.Marehorror during her rule of Equestria! I have written half of the lyrics so I'll probably keep them but I'm struggling with the rest of the song. 

Edited by TheMareBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Hi, I am looking for an expert lyric writer who can write a lyrics from a song parody and the original song is called A Little Priest from the musical Sweeney Todd. 

Here is a reference for the musical song below: 

Pm me if you are interested. 

Working on a fanfiction that's drawing a lot of my muse but if this is still open and I have time, I might try this out. I can imagine Mr. and Mrs. Cake singing this in the parody 

Working on a fanfiction that's drawing a lot of my muse but if this is still open and I have time, I might try this out. I can imagine Mr. and Mrs. Cake singing this in the parody 

Well it's not going to be Mr. and Mrs Cake, totally different ponies. But hopefully 

when I tell you the details it will interest you more, if you want to talk about the times you're available 

to do this and what I would want in the parody. But I think it would be better if we talked about this in a pm.

Wish I could be more specific but I don't really wish to spoil it as a lot of people may be uninterested if I told anyone

in public.

Edited by TheMareBrony