Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A theory about Space/Aliens

Codelyy

So I've thought about this theory for a while now and I guess it's really less of a theory and more of a cool idea for what "We" the Human race are missing out on.

It's kinda hard to explain but my theory predicted a lot in what other sci-fi movies such as Star wars show where every intelligent life in the galaxy was part of a big society which there would be a higher government controlling over and watching over the galaxy and controlling trading between planets and such.

Not sure if that makes sense to people XD but take this for example, The Republic in Star wars. The Republic were the government of the galaxy within star wars who were there to protect the galaxy till they were converted.

Imagine if this was true where somewhere out in are galaxy there is a alien race that is basically the government of are galaxy and we Humans are just another part of their big society. Where there are traders travelling to other planets 24/7 and even wars going on that we are not even aware of.

I hope that makes sense to people XD (I really do). It was just a small theory but I find the idea quite cool to tell the truth.

What do you think about this theory?

Sure, anything is plausible given the immense size of the universe - I'm unsure as to what you're really asking for us to contribute in terms of your theory though. 

Not much really, Just if you think this theory could be true or not. 

Not quite, it has a fancier name, sporal somthing or other, i'll look it up later XD

The word you may be looking for is Panspermia.

"the theory that life on the earth originated from microorganisms or chemical precursors of life present in outer space and able to initiate life on reaching a suitable environment."

There's a lot of theories both for and against the idea of galactic societies that are just as plausible as their counter-theory. One of the biggest supporting theories is that there are just so many places out in space that the chance of life even in a recognisable form(carbon based lifeforms similar to ours) must be quite common. It could be like a bustling cityscape out there with us just a little out off the grid.

One of the biggest theories against the idea, is that there is an immense amount of time that the universe has existed, and we are not even a blip on the scale. The vastness of space and the time it takes to travel anywhere significantly heavily limit exploration. Our civilisation might be gone in a hundred thousand years. A hundred million years ago, an advanced species elsewhere could have gone extinct despite their capabilities. It could just be that there's too much space that by the time one species encounters another, one is either gone or far too primitive/advanced to make contact impossible.

Edited by Unikitty
  • Brohoof 1

The word you may be looking for is Panspermia.

"the theory that life on the earth originated from microorganisms or chemical precursors of life present in outer space and able to initiate life on reaching a suitable environment."

Thats the one, thank you. 

There most definately is life out there. especially mircrobial or plant life. Sentient Life however is probably much rarer due the astronomical odds that A: they can survive long enough to reach that point and B: use that sentience to reach out to the stars and somehow not abuse technology to obliterate themselves.

(and C: they've probably realised building a galactic "we are here" arrow might be a bad Idea and stopped looking XD)

Edited by Malinter

Heh cool theory. Who knows? Maybe humanity and earth would be declared as a wildlife reserve because of how stagnant we've become in our evolution as a species, maybe the reason why we see occasional UFOs but no aliens sightings is because these UFOs get into deep trouble for appearing to us. :P

• Brohoof 1

Heh cool theory. Who knows? Maybe humanity and earth would be declared as a wildlife reserve because of how stagnant we've become in our evolution as a species, maybe the reason why we see occasional UFOs but no aliens sightings is because these UFOs get into deep trouble for appearing to us. :P

That's a really cool idea. Maybe the reason we haven't seen aliens is because they are just leaving us alone for now.

• Brohoof 1

I'm always a sucker for anything to do with aliens or space in general.

It's fun thinking of theories and what could possibly be out there. I myself love believing that there are intelligent beings out there somewhere, it's just so vast. They could have possibly visited our planet or perhaps even been monitoring our way of life. I mean assuming they are actually real, I'm sure they'd have far more advanced technology that is way ahead of ours. They could easily swing by undetected.

Anyways I enjoy theories such as yours. ^^