Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Seamore Sandwich

The fist time I clicked on 'Manage Friends' I felt like I was going to a page meant for the sole purpose of adding and removing friends. There are more features on there than just adding and removing friends, and more features could be added to it in the future, such as a visible online status (I use the desktop site on a mobile device so 'mousing over it' to see this isn't an option for me), or a 'Thread Invite' option where you can add a link that shows up in their notifications (just a random suggestion). My point is 'Manage Friends' isn't an accurate description of the page. I feel it would make more sense if it were labeled as what it is, a 'Friend List' or simply as 'Friends.' Clicking on 'Manage Friends' still just doesn't feel right to me. It doesn't seem like a 'friendly' description, but more like a place to delete people.

If anybody has any ideas for other features for the Friend List, feel free to list them below. I feel that renaming it would be better justified if the new name also came with new features. It's like renaming a restaurant, if the name changes but the place stays the same, it's still the same restaurant.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich