Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

List continuity errors

Bendy

I wrote that as I was watching the premiere of that episode. So, yeah.  ;)

Okay, maybe I wasn't clear enough.  What made you think such a thing?

They ruined his personality forever.  :okiedokielokie:

Care to elaborate on how they "ruined" his personality?  And, FYI, if you're only going to use one sentence, don't bother.  That won't be enough.

(edited)

Season 1 Episode 1: After Nightmare Moon arrives and everyone is cowering, you can clearly see the Cutie Mark Crusaders huddled together...but they hadn't met at this point.

It could have just been a strange coincidence, but I might be wrong. :unsure:

A continuity error that bothers me is when the mane six cower from a fight when it has been shown they know how to fight. (*cough* A Canterlot Wedding *cough*)

Edited by Moonlight Magician

Care to elaborate on how they "ruined" his personality?  And, FYI, if you're only going to use one sentence, don't bother.  That won't be enough.

One sentence is going to be enough because it'll make it super clear of my thoughts on the whole thing. It actually will be all you need.  ;)

He was the embodiment of chaos, hence his name; now he's a pussified loser that isn't chaotic at all.

He was the embodiment of chaos, hence his name; now he's a pussified loser that isn't chaotic at all.

It was never said that Discord was the embodiment of chaos.  He can't be, because having a personalty is in violation of chaos.  He was named the agent of chaos, lord of chaos, master of chaos, ect.  He is not chaos incarnate.  That was never the point of his character.

This is why I said you shouldn't use one sentence.  Using more than one requires you to think.

It was never said that Discord was the embodiment of chaos.  He can't be, because having a personalty is in violation of chaos.  He was named the agent of chaos, lord of chaos, master of chaos, ect.  He is not chaos incarnate.  That was never the point of his character.

This is why I said you shouldn't use one sentence.  Using more than one requires you to think.

His fucking name is Discord.  :mellow:

• 8 years later...

In Season 1, Episode 2, "Frienship is Magic: Part 2" when the Elements are first shown, there are clearly six orbs on the statue. When the orbs are removed, there are only five present, Pinkie says as much. Yet once Twilight vanishes, all six slots are clearly empty. So where did the sixth orb go?

(I tried to get screenshots but apparently either my browser or Netflix doesn't like screenshots, as in both incognito and normal browsing, the pics are just fully black.)

• 1 year later...

Season 1 Episode 23 at around 15:17 when Pinkie Pie throws the party for her family to feel joy, her cutie mark is there before she actually gets her cutie mark. XD

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, KatOtaku said:

Season 1 Episode 23 at around 15:17 when Pinkie Pie throws the party for her family to feel joy, her cutie mark is there before she actually gets her cutie mark. XD

Similarly, another missing cutie mark error moment occurred in The Last Roundup.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed that there are inconsistencies regarding the age of the extra characters. "Call of the Cutie" shows a photo of Cheerilee as a teenager in the 1980s, yet "The Cutie Mark Chronicles" shows her as a filly in Rarity's cutie mark story, likewise Derpy, Bon Bon, and Lyra are depicted as older than the Mane 6 in the same episode, yet later episodes imply that they're the same age as the Mane 6, all three of those characters along with Cheerilee are fillies in a flashback scene in "Pinkie Pride", and the flashback from "Parental Glideance" shows Derpy as a filly at the same time as Rainbow Dash.

• Shocked 1