Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

#1 Biggest continuity error between Make Your Mark and Tell Your Tale

Shady Mist

In "Dumpster Diving" of Tell Your Tale, Izzy was making Sunny's lantern for "Maretime Bay Day", indicating it takes place during Make Your Mark Chapter 1, yet Izzy already has her crafting scooter in that episode. But she first gets her scooter in Make Your Mark Chapter 2. Image Image Image 1703635257_Screenshotter--YouTube-IzzyDoesItFULLEPISODENEWMyLittlePonyMakeYourMarkSeriesNetflixAfterSchool-1543.thumb.jpg.e369d8085b1f0bf5b5c907042e8b0c56.jpg Image 

I actually caught an apparent continuity error of a similar nature way back when the Tell Your Tale episode thumbnails showed Dumpster Diving taking place after Maretime Bay Day 2.0. If that's the case, it can't be the same lamp. Did Izzy decide to make her another one? 

3 hours ago, Shady Mist said:

In "Dumpster Diving" of Tell Your Tale, Izzy was making Sunny's lantern for "Maretime Bay Day", indicating it takes place during Make Your Mark Chapter 1, yet Izzy already has her crafting scooter in that episode. But she first gets her scooter in Make Your Mark Chapter 2. 

I have seen nothing of TyT and I still was expecting these kind of problems. I am not accepting the art style of TyT to take it seriously. MyM has to do things correctly for me to understand G5.

I noticed this continuity problem and it bothers me. It really does make it difficult to consider both entities as being in the same fictional universe.

Ultimately it might be best to consider Tell Your Tale to be like the comics - i.e. not quite canon.