Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's on your bucket list?

Staticboom

What I want is simple:

• To be remembered for doing (a) good thing(s) for humanity. Not sure what yet, but If I can make the lives of others better, mission accomplished.

Buy a sandwich

That too.   :lol:

• Brohoof 4

Hmm, not much comes to mind atm but here goes:

• own a hoverboard ;)
  • get better in drawing
  • get better in playing diabolo
  • keeping fit and healthy(haven't touched junk food in like 8-7 years now...)
  • - though I already mentioned in other topics - making friends :P ,
    as I don't have many atm and I start to feel unneeded
Edited by Kaela
  • Brohoof 2

• Attend a Star Trek convention

• Attend a SG-1 convention

Eat till I puke

Witness the death of all cancers

Drink till I puke

Climb a mountain

Win a big lottery

Drink Crystal Pepsi (one last time, lol)

Protest Wal-Mart

Beat the boots off of a woman abuser

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'll be more realistic with mine.

I'd like to travel. I mean, like, really travel. As in, I want to go to other parts of the world.

• Brohoof 1

1. Visit personally admired countries and landmarks.

2. Attend BronyCon and AnthroCon.

3. Get over my fears.

• Brohoof 1

What I want is simple:

• To be remembered for doing (a) good thing(s) for humanity. Not sure what yet, but If I can make the lives of others better, mission accomplished.

I quite agree.

It's nice to see something other than getting rich for a change. You have your head in the right place, my friend.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

There's a lot I'd like to do, but the only thing that really matters to me is finding my true love.  If I could do that, then I could die happy and content, and feel like it was all worth it.

So, my bucket list would consist of stuff like:

-Go on a date.

-First kiss

-Lose virginity

-etc.

I just want to find joy in my life, and bring to joy to others.  That's all I want out of life.  I don't care if I'm remembered or not.  I don't care if I do anything of great consequence of not.  I just want to be able to look back and genuinely say that I accomplished those two things.  Right now, I'm not sure if I've truly done either.

• 3 months later...

So what's your bucket list, and if you want just the more strange or bizarre items on your bucket list. Mine are as follows.

1.Go to the Moon

2.Do an Ice Sculpture

3.Become a MEME

4.Destroy all Clowns

5.Use a Solid Gold Toilet (This one is Possible, http://weirdworldwonders.com/24-karat-gold-toilet/)

6.Burb a perfect rendition of Burning Love

7.See every major Landmark and City in the world

8.Create a Major Motion Picture/cartoon/tv show

9.Kill my immortal right leg

10.Eat my weight in chocolate chip cookies

• 1 month later...

Simple question lol. Just whatever the title says.

For me, I want to meet Takeru from SuG and tell him how I feel. I want him to know he's my hero. I feel like he needs to know. I just want to tell him how much he means to me and how he's helped me. I want to hug him and thank him for all he's done for being strong, even when he didn't feel that way.

Sadly, I don't think I ever will. I'll just end up dying with the regret of never getting the chance to tell him how much he truly means to me... *le sigh*

I want to leave the Earth's atmosphere. Whether it is guided tours of the ISS, or Virgin Space Tours, or consumer Space X trips, I don't care. I just want to see the Earth from outside, and the blackness of space, just once, with my own eyes.

I want to leave some sort of mark on this earth, weather it's becoming an excellent artist, or breaking a world record. Dying is (hopefully) a looooooong time away, I want to do something great! 

One of the few items on my bucket list is to visit France and spend a morning in a boulangerie learning from a pâtissier.

You're welcome any day ! I'm not one, though :( .

Don't forget to add visiting a chocolatier to your list :pinkie: .

----

Mmmh, I don't know, there's nothing I really want to do before dying. Oh yes, I know, I'd love to see that everyone here never changes and that this world isn't as crual as it seems, that there is always safe places like this forum where the nice and kind people get along ! :fluttershy: