Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Windskyed - Hello 0/

Windskyed

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: A friend has told me about this forum :). He said : "This forum is very cool and the peoples are awesome and nice in it".

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I don't really know. With the time maybe.

Before all, I'm French and I'm sorry if my English is not perfect.

Before I was an obese guy. I had big hormonals deficiencies and functionnal muscular problems. After 3 years of fighting, I'm an intensive sportive man. I can't live without it now and break my limits is my way to see the life. It's why I see a part of my spirit in Rainbow Dash.

With this, I love make music, song composing, singing, dubbing, being a model / actor in videos or photos and drawing. I have a broken voice since my birth. I drawing since 6 months now with a dyspraxic problem too.

Actually, I'm in a project with the mlp universe. I will say more about it soon in the good section.

I try to learn English too :).

So,  I have finish I guess XD.

I will ends up with this picture I have drawn for the new year. I say "Happy new year" in French ;) :

selenys___happy_new_year_by_selenysaga-d

• Brohoof 5

Hi there Windskyed! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hey Windskyed! Welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae and I absolutely adore tea, a pretty pony named Octavia and a whole lot of other things too.

That's a pretty cool picture you've got there, I've gotta say!

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is an enjoyable one. :twi:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4291726.sig-4288198.sig-4284841.sig-

• Brohoof 3

Hello there Windskyed, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences!

That's a pretty cool OC you have there I must say. :D

Anyway, should you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We're all here to help! ;) See you out there!

post-34951-0-69729200-1444260269.png

• Brohoof 3