Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there everypony!

Axel~

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I started in Ponymc, when I found out the server was now Poniarcade I thought that there was probably a new website, so here I am!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I spend a lot of time on the internet.. So eventually I learned about MLP! So I decided to watch it. I'm still getting in to the show but so far I love it!

So hi whoever is reading this! I became pegisister in 2015 December. I loved the show since I started watching it! My favorite pony thats NOT in the main six is Derpy! I have been on a site like this before but with another fandom so I have a bit of experience with these type of sites. I'm sorry if I put a topic in the wrong place on my first couple of days and I can't wait to start posting!  :P

• Brohoof 10

Hi there Axel~! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) Nice to see more Derpy love.  :derp: 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 7

Hello, and welcome to the wonderful MLP Forums! It's great to have you here, thank you ever so much for joining! :) I hope you love it here and meet plenty of sweet new friends! I'm sure you will. :yay: And if ever you need anything or simply want somepony to chat to, then don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or a profile comment! :squee:

• Brohoof 7

Hey Axel! Welcome to the forum!

I like that tilde in your name. It's like something from the end of a letter, or maybe it's blowing in the wind. :P

Axel~

I'm Kadae and I absolutely adore tea, a pretty pony named Octavia and a whole lot of other things too.

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is an enjoyable one. :twi:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4291726.sig-4288198.sig-4284841.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Hello there Axel~, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. ;)

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're here to help. :)

post-34951-0-69729200-1444260269.png

• Brohoof 5