Greetings everyone!

Bolo the Red

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google ^_^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Wow, this is not as simple to answer as it first seemed.My best friend's wife is a fantasy artist who can often be found in the Artist Alley at shows/cons all across the nerd spectrum (SciFi, Fantasy, Gaming, Anime etc..). So I was aware of the phenomenon through them and from meeting up with them at cons close to me. I know for sure that there were 3 full seasons and EqG out when I first dangled my toe in the water. I'm not sure what exactly convinced me to queue it up in Netflix though. I'm just simply glad I did.I knew there must be something to the show to develop the diverse fan base that it did, so I expected to be reasonably entertained. I just never expected to be drawn in so completely. The music! The humor! OMG THE FEELS!!I can point to something specifically that pushed me into looking for a fan forum though. I hit Season 5 Ep 24 last night. Hoooooo leeeeeeee *bleep*. "The Magic Inside" absolutely destroyed me. I liked the whole episode, but that song.... and Lena Hall's voice (with the raw emotion in it at times)....it's not even a genre of music that I would like under normal circumstances! The chorus, with those triplets on the piano, with those vocal runs.... wow. Blown. Away.

Lets see, I'm the middle child of three and I've often found myself in the role of peacemaker and consensus builder as I grew up and even now at work.

I love team sports, especially Soccer, and I've played them most of my life. 

I played in Marching/Jazz/Concert Band in Junior High and High School.

I served in the military and was honorably discharged.

After that, I wandered in the woods for a while.  I attended but never finished college.

Currently I work, play some PC games, read books, watch me some Netflix, and I hope to be playing soccer again in the spring.

• Brohoof 6

Hi there Bolo! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 4

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Hello there Bolo, its nice to meet you :)  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :D  No need to be shy, Ok :squee:  ?

sig-4318478.sig-4318269.sig-4316409.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...ookie-kenshiro/ - https://mlpforums.co...tinues-to-draw/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 4

rsz_11mane_six.png

Welcome from me and many others as well. (i hope) hit me up with a PM or friend request (if you wish). Welcome to the herd, for all shall be assimilated, and If you need or would like help with the RP part of this great community I'd be glad to help you out.

Again welcome.

something for you!

• Brohoof 5

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4315531.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 1