Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vendi

This is so cute! :yay: Good job! :D :D and that is actually quite the style :derp: It looks like you can just poke her :P

Thanks

I'm not really an artist, so it's really hard for me to say. But it's pretty good! The only issue I really found was that Twilight looks like she has a gun to the back of her head. The style was unique, and cute!

thank you.

Gun...?

She looks so cute. Well done :) '''

thanks

• Brohoof 4

I think it looks good. :grin2:

Some flaws I noticed is that her eyes look crossed and her legs are angled too far back..

The style is nice, though.

Edited by Grepper
  • Brohoof 4

I think it looks good. :grin2:

Some flaws I noticed is that her eyes look crossed and her legs are angled too far back..

The style is nice, though.

thanks

• Brohoof 3

I think making to hair more solid looking without the stray ends, similar to the show but wth your own twist and then adding highlights and lowlights to give depth and bring life to the hair would fit better with the style of shading you have going for the body. :)

I think making to hair more solid looking without the stray ends, similar to the show but wth your own twist and then adding highlights and lowlights to give depth and bring life to the hair would fit better with the style of shading you have going for the body. :)

ok thanks  :)