Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Man-Made Black Holes.

Thermonuclear Kitten

Sounds unpredictable and dangerous.

First things first, figure out what gravity is. Figure out the meaning of life. Then, erase it all with a doomsday weapon like a black hole.

I've done a lot of research on this and yes we can create black holes or wormholes yes we can however they are very unstable as is why we have not truly been able to use black holes to our advantage simply as we do not have the material needed for safe travels within one. That said it isn't likely we will be discovering the element needed on this planet.

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I've done a lot of research on this and yes we can create black holes or wormholes yes we can however they are very unstable as is why we have not truly been able to use black holes to our advantage simply as we do not have the material needed for safe travels within one. That said it isn't likely we will be discovering the element needed on this planet.

Needless to say, the ones we can create, are way too small for a human to travel thru anyway. Anything bigger than a certain size may be too powerful to control and may destroy the Earth.

Element needed for what?

1 minute ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

To travel a wormhole successfully you need an anti gravitational matter that may not be on our planet.

That's if such matter exists. I doubt it does 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

That's if such matter exists. I doubt it does 

In theory it does and is called dark matter 85% of the universe exists because of this matter. Though as it is invisible at least to our eyes, we know this matter does exist but as we can't actually get this matter at least not with current technology we can not really travel using black holes. Dark matter has the perfect elements for it as dark matter has both the elements of anti matter and anti gravitation in other words perfect for travelling a black hole that is. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

In theory it does and is called dark matter 85% of the universe exists because of this matter. Though as it is invisible at least to our eyes, we know this matter does exist but as we can't actually get this matter at least not with current technology we can not really travel using black holes. Dark matter has the perfect elements for it as dark matter has both the elements of anti matter and anti gravitation in other words perfect for travelling a black hole that is. 

I mean yeah, but we would have to harness it and be able to use those properties to help us travel through wormholes. 

Wdym - it has the elements of antimatter and antigravitation? Anti matter doesn;t exist since it has all been anhilliated. 

Also 85% of all matter is dark matter. Most of the universe is actually just dark energy

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

19 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

I mean yeah, but we would have to harness it and be able to use those properties to help us travel through wormholes. 

Wdym - it has the elements of antimatter and antigravitation? Anti matter doesn;t exist since it has all been anhilliated. 

Also 85% of all matter is dark matter. Most of the universe is actually just dark energy

Dark matter is the only matter to have those two elements at the same time. Yeah bro is science.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Heh this is all theoretical. For us to explore wormholes, they would need to exist. 

And huh this is a technology that I would prefer humanity does not get their hands on. Humanity always seems to make a mess of things.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

To travel a wormhole successfully you need an anti gravitational matter that may not be on our planet.

Next time on Fluttershyfan94 The Next Generation Deep Space 9 :mlp_icwudt:

La Forge: We have a failure in the anti-matter containment grid!
Fluttershyfan94: Make it so!

I really think we are far away from ever creating these things, and if we did, for what purpose? Wouldn't we jeopardize humanity if we made a black hole at the only place where we live?

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Next time on Fluttershyfan94 The Next Generation Deep Space 9 :mlp_icwudt:

La Forge: We have a failure in the anti-matter containment grid!
Fluttershyfan94: Make it so!

I really think we are far away from ever creating these things, and if we did, for what purpose? Wouldn't we jeopardize humanity if we made a black hole at the only place where we live?

I like the sound of that haha. Though actually we are closer then you think my friend, we do have the technology we are only missing the dark matter. We would need it for space exploration also we can create them without ending our planet we have both the knowledge and the technology for it. However, we lack the ability to stabilize the travel through a blackhole. Were we to do so now in theory we would be ripped to pieces or whatever the effect would be it would kill us and as we are talking about perhaps using spaceships. Which by the way thanks to blackholes could be much larger in scale then what we know, we could be talking about planet sized spaceships  we know in theory how to create a blackhole but we'll need lot of energy to do so. That energy we could use to create a blackhole however, in space the conditions to create a blackhole are ideal. What purpose would be to connect to the outer reaches of space to further our species in space explorations. This planet has what ten billions years then it'll be swallowed by the sun, I for one do not plan on sitting idly by as our species awaits our end we must get to the outer space preferably as soon as possible.

We would jeopardize humanity if we don't, this planet has about ten billion years then that'll be the end of our species. So it is obvious we should especially as we have the technology we only need to be able stabilize the travel in a blackhole. I want to see our species become space exploring species, we have a lot of interesting technology today such as ion thrusters they alone will allow us to travel our planetary system more effectively then we have and this is a great step towards space exploration. Yet our next step will always have to be the use of a black hole, so far our best shot is to use ion thrusters and slingshot ourselves into space using our sun. I would prefer to simply have a fleet outside of our planetary gravitational field then with a lot of energy we create a blackhole using dark energy as our stabilization we will be able to fly entire fleets to other galaxies if we desired to. Now that is a goal for our species, to explore the distant galaxies and conquer it. 

• Brohoof 1

Lol I don’t want to rain on your parade but:

Travelling to a singularity is just suicide :wacko:

And our species would be dead in a few thousand years at the very most, so we as a species don’t need to worry about whether the sun will engulf is in 10 billion years.

There’s I no guarantee that this “technology” is in any way compatible to dark matter.

Ion thrusters/Ion engines are horribly inefficient lool.

Lol humanity has proven time and time again that it is destructive. For the sake of other intelligent life out there, I hope that humanity does not reach a stage where it starts forming space empires.

6 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Lol I don’t want to rain on your parade but:

Travelling to a singularity is just suicide :wacko:

And our species would be dead in a few thousand years at the very most, so we as a species don’t need to worry about whether the sun will engulf is in 10 billion years.

There’s I no guarantee that this “technology” is in any way compatible to dark matter.

Ion thrusters/Ion engines are horribly inefficient lool.

Lol humanity has proven time and time again that it is destructive. For the sake of other intelligent life out there, I hope that humanity does not reach a stage where it starts forming space empires.

I want an empire friend and I can think of no species more fit to rule the galaxies. Yes we have yet to manage to implement a matter we don't have however we know how we would. We need it as sort of a force field. This species will live until the sun swallows us even a nuclear war won't end us if there is one thing our species as proven is our resilience for life. Ion thrusters are very powerful and we have other science that is going to help that.

We are talking about scales you can not truly imagine and as such we could have enough nuclear fusion to power said thrusters and to create black holes using dark energy as our force field. We have just the tool to do it too a perfect example of a powerful nuclear fusion is our sun. The sun has the fuels needed of hydrogen nuclei to helium again we have the technology but we don't have the need to actually get ourselves out to space. So energy is the least of our worries what is currently is simply getting through a black hole without dying. Which we know what we need we need something that's anti matter and anti gravitation which is dark energy. 

Other intelligent life out there will then simply do this before we do and take over us wouldn't you rather be the one conquering the galaxy? Black holes isn't magic and also dark energy would help us stabilize the black hole itself so there isnt much threat of it swallowing our whole planet. That and we would have to set course of course we need to chart galaxy. Yet point is this is possible and that we should focus on this if we want to actually explore it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

We still haven’t been able to make nuclear fusion work to the point that it releases more energy than it takes to start the reaction. So, nope the technology isn’t really there. Ha ha, if energy was the least of our worries, then why are we so worried that our fossil fuel reserves are running out?

We still haven’t even proved what causes the force of gravity. They predicted the existence of gravitons, but they haven’t been found.

Lol I get what you are saying, but you’re speaking about technology that frankly is way off where we need it to be if we want to be successful with what you are saying. And too much of this is theoretical for us to actually believe that this would actually happen in the near future.

Actually another alien race conquering us wouldn’t be so bad. At least we would have confirmation that we aren’t alone. 

@Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 Nuclear fusion is simple and we are talking about in space energy does not matter as we are going to be creating more onboard such as nuclear fusion of the sun being hydrogen to helium both of which an abundance is of in space. We aren't actually it is a lie to keep prices up besides there are moons in our solar system filled with oil. My point is if we need justifications to go to space there are many.

We do though it is mass and we do know that with a large enough mass rotating it creates gravitation. Gravitational energy can be best observed in space by using satellites the gravitational field is created by a large enough mass that is rotating. This is why soemthing with a greater mass has greater gravitational force.

No actually most if this is theories that have been tested and besides this isn't anything new we do know how black holes are created and we already have created small ones in labs. You know what they do to space shuttles right to take the radiation out in space? Why is it so far fetched that we would use similar technology but to withstand black holes this is all possible if we have it.

You assume they wouldn't simply wipe us out.

• Brohoof 1