Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heyo

City Bread

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I'm a bread horse that eats tonnes of bread.

And nope, I'm not actually made of bread, but my coat can sometimes smell like it.   .u.

Let's hope that I should be talking about me OC and not about my actual living self, because that'd be embarrassing. 

Bread gifts are greatly accepted. 

• Brohoof 6

Hello there, @City Bread, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

*Offers Bread* I also like me some bread. What kind of bread is your favorite? :catface:

Anyway, should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I'd only be happy to show you the ropes! ^_^ Have a great first day with us, and I hope to see you out there soon!

sig-4192963.img-3157186-1-misc%20welcome

• Brohoof 6

Hello there, @City Bread, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

*Offers Bread* I also like me some bread. What kind of bread is your favorite? :catface:

Anyway, should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I'd only be happy to show you the ropes! ^_^ Have a great first day with us, and I hope to see you out there soon!

sig-4192963.img-3157186-1-misc%20welcome

Thanks! I'm pretty inexperienced with forums, and find it pretty hard to navigate 'em, but I'll give this place a try. 

Arán is pretty good! The more that like it, the better. My favorite is probably soda bread since it goes so well with butter and many other toppings.

Mhm, mlpforums might be my #1 place to be for a while, I'll see how it goes in the future. 

Thanks again.
  • Brohoof 5

:yay: Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and make new friends :yay:

Feel free to pm if you need help with anything. :squee:

sig-4388989.sig-4387969.sig-4387764.sig-

Will do!

Just asking though, but how do you set images onto your replies when you comment in forum topics? 

• Brohoof 4

Hello there City Bread, welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums :D

I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends :please:

I sure will!

P.S - Let's combine muffins and bread. :3

• Brohoof 5

Hello there "City Bread", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4389038.sig-4388124.sig-4387766.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...ookie-kenshiro/ - https://mlpforums.co...tinues-to-draw/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 2