Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A couple of sketches

Ruhisu

Hello everypony ;)

I have a couple of sketches scanned since I'm not in my apartment right now so the only way I was able to draw is on paper but still I would like to share this work with you :)

First 2 pictures are a commission sketches but the final one presents little Brave Wing goofing off with his dad Loudspeaker while making a plane model kit.

Enjoy ;)

skmbt_c22416022414450_0001_by_ruhisu-d9s

skmbt_c22416022613470_0001_by_ruhisu-d9t

12794630_10206923510060093_4298584887274

• Brohoof 14

wow, they are amazing!!!! I love your style so much and they look great!!!! I love it how the plane wing is glued to the face of the little filly in the last picture and the angle you drew the middle one in looks so cool and dramatic!!! you did an amazing job!!

Woooaaaaahhhhh... these sketches are AMAZING! :pinkie:

So much time and effort must've been put into each..

Seems like a drawing tablet was likely used, i wish i could get one of those.. :sunny:

but yeah.. LOVE your art :wub: especially the top 2 :)

The third one is cute, but the tongue seems too long, or the smile shouldn't be as

pronounced, I mean.. You try smiling and sticking your tongue out at the same time..

I can almost guarantee that it's hard to do and doesn't feel natural.. :P But yeah..

Keep up the awesome work ^-^

Edited by AURAequine

Woooaaaaahhhhh... these sketches are AMAZING! :pinkie:

So much time and effort must've been put into each..

Seems like a drawing tablet was likely used, i wish i could get one of those.. :sunny:

but yeah.. LOVE your art :wub: especially the top 2 :)

The third one is cute, but the tongue seems too long, or the smile shouldn't be as

pronounced, I mean.. You try smiling and sticking your tongue out at the same time..

I can almost guarantee that it's hard to do and doesn't feel natural.. :P But yeah..

Keep up the awesome work ^-^

Thank you for your word :)

That's the first time I've been drawing such face so indeed it could end up looking quite odd but I'll try to improve it while making the digital version :)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have some more sketches that I made during the TRIBRONY spring meet up in Gdansk. Some of them will be digitalized since ideas like Dashie's Rouge Squadron or the Art Teacher are too awesome to be left just because :D

N'joy ;)

2_by_ruhisu-d9vf4bk.jpg

3_by_ruhisu-d9vf4b0.jpg

1_by_ruhisu-d9vf38v.jpg

x_wing_by_ruhisu-d9vf4uh.jpg

Hello everypony ;)

I have a couple of sketches scanned since I'm not in my apartment right now so the only way I was able to draw is on paper but still I would like to share this work with you :)

First 2 pictures are a commission sketches but the final one presents little Brave Wing goofing off with his dad Loudspeaker while making a plane model kit.

Enjoy ;)

sig-4397445.skmbt_c22416022414450_0001_b

sig-4397445.skmbt_c22416022613470_0001_b

sig-4397445.12794630_10206923510060093_4

Wow, that's  a sketch?