Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Brony analyst/reviewer?

ggg-2

Mine are Silver Quill and Joshscorcher/Fiery Joker (ironically i don't watch Commander Firebrand all that much. I prefer Josh's episode reviews.)

Does ACRacebest or Jaxblade count? XD

I don't think they really count in this context. I classify them more under Brony 'reactor" vs. reviewer or analyst. 

I myself do enjoy Silver Quill the most. The amount of effort that he puts in to each video is just awe-inspiring. He provides great insight and has great comedy and timing as well, which is extremely important in keeping the audience engaged and entertained. I find that humor is something that a lot of "Reviewers" struggle with since it is hit or miss for the most part. 

While I don't normally watch MLP analysts, I have found myself preferring Fiery Joker's content over other's content. I'm not sure what it is about him that I enjoy so much... I think it's because his videos aren't terribly long and I don't get irritated or bored listening to him talk.

I don't understand this burning need people have to watch someone else analyze each episode. I watch the show because I like it. I have no need for someone to come along and tell me WHY I should like or dislike an individual episode. 

• Brohoof 2

Do I count?

...Of course I don't, I haven't been able to start yet.

I choose Ilikekimpossible, due to being the only one besides the one with the rainbow tail traditional-unicorn-tail mouse-sue-looking thing (Though probably not a sue, just a dumb design that's about as cute as regurgitated sugar in a bowl) I've watched. (I like rainbow one's videos though. The writer behind the character is clever.)

I don't understand this burning need people have to watch someone else analyze each episode. I watch the show because I like it. I have no need for someone to come along and tell me WHY I should like or dislike an individual episode. 

Personally, I like to hear other perspectives than my own. There's often times when I'll look at something a new way when it's pointed out to me. It's pretty difficult to get me to change my mind, but it happens sometimes!  :lol: There's also the times when the reviewer actually points out something I agree with that makes me go, "See? This guy gets it!" Although, of course, not everyone likes that sort of thing.

I liked Digibrony when he was still doing his thing. And Dena from Channel Awesome, although her pony-related updates are really infrequent, due to how much other stuff she does.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone actually mentioned me i'd have a heart attack, some of you may know me. But mine is The Doc Mr. Wolf, though I dont watch him anymore,

If anyone actually mentioned me i'd have a heart attack, some of you may know me. But mine is The Doc Mr. Wolf, though I dont watch him anymore,

I do enjoy watching your analysis. As for my favourite though, I'd probably have to go with either Lily Peet or Tyandaga.

• Brohoof 1