searching The War of the Worlds

Commander Tangent

" No one would have believed, in the last years few years, that Equine affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No one could have dreamed that we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few ponies even considered the possibility of life on other planets and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded our planet with envious eyes, and slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us. The War of the Worlds would soon begin."

This will be a survival/action RP based off of H.G. Wells' thrilling novel of the same name. Players will find themselves in the midst of an unstoppable alien invasion of Equestria. With no ability to fight the invaders directly, the survivors must do whatever they can to stay alive and outsmart your enemies: the feared Martians. Go were you will, do what you must to survive. Your team is all you have, against a world gone mad, and an enemy set on extermination.

Rules: This is a survival RP, work with your team, deaths are expected to happen

Post often, at least once every 24 hours unless you are unable.

No overpowered characters, fighting Martians head on is a death sentence, outsmart them !

No killing other player characters, teamwork is key

Respect other posters and have fun.

Post characters here, and remember, this RP starts in Ponyville!

Include

Name:

Race:

Job:

Appearance:

Survivors : FULL

1.Gale

2.Kyubi Yamato

3.Dusk

4. Scarlett

5. Ruby Hearthstone

Link to RP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/148688-the-war-of-the-worlds-rp/?p=4417199

Edited by Commander Tangent

@@Drago Ryder,

Looking good ! Just remember not to get vaporized :P

We will be looking for two more players.

Or taken into a tripod

Anyway, I may join this. Everything for Kyubi is in my signature.

Edited by Acnologia

(edited)

Can I enter Dusk?

Sure thing :D

OK, we have 3 survivors, so I will start things up soon. We may accept additional survives depending on how things go.

@@Unicorncob,@@Acnologia, @@Drago Ryder,

RP is up, post when you can guys :D Starts with an average day, so enjoy your last normal hours :P

https://mlpforums.com/topic/148688-the-war-of-the-worlds-rp/

• Brohoof 1

Well. This could be interesting.

Name: Scarlett Fidelity

Race: Unicorn
Job: Unemployed
Appearance: Scarlett

Edited by Ethan Sawyer
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Ethan Sawyer,

While I like the OC, I have a question. Are you simply using the OC's appearance, or also applying all the time travel and advance tech that is in her bio ?

@Everyone 

Also ! I think I should add soon we will time skip to morning, so we can get this invasion started. Heads up for here soon.

While I like the OC, I have a question. Are you simply using the OC's appearance, or also applying all the time travel and advance tech that is in her bio ?

Her backstory is more complex than it looks.

To put it simply, her backstory will stay the same but the advanced tech will either be "lost" or out of order.

Heyyo! :D I'll be putting forward my character Ruby Hearthstone, if that is okay? ^.^

Name - Ruby Hearthstone

Race - Pegasus

Gender - Female

Age - 23

Job - Crystal Beauty stall owner. The shop sells jewellery and other various fashion accessories.

Appearance - [see Below}

Link to OC Page : READ

@@Ethan Sawyer

Okie Dokie. My last question is, will she know anything of the Martians ? Possibly a dumb question, but just checking.

Other than that, I will accept her :D

I wasn't planning on it xD