Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Last minute buying

bronywhocodes

So, from eb games I just brought a minecraft handbook JUST before the doors closed :D. If I got there a bit later It would have been too late :o.

Have you had any experiences like this where the shop is VERY close to closing for the day but you get the thing you were originally there for?

• 4 years later...
On 3/20/2016 at 8:42 AM, bronywhocodes said:

Have you had any experiences like this where the shop is VERY close to closing for the day but you get the thing you were originally there for?

That's cutting it close.

If I want something, I don't want to have to stress about it. And waiting till the last minuter is getting me really stressed! So no.

Sometimes I'd say it depends if I know what I'm getting I might try to run in for a grab however usually this is difficult to do as when the stores are closing they will not have expected a customer to come in. I mean I feel like you should just be on good time going to a store.

1 hour ago, bronywhocodes said:

what the fuck i made this post in 2016

There are a few users here that are known for reviving old threads haha. 

4 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Yup, how da hell do you find all these threads anyway?

Browse the old pages of this section. At least that’s how I do it. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

Browse the old pages of this section. At least that’s how I do it. :ButtercupLaugh:

Wow, I've never done that tbh lool 

Usually people are annoyed when old threads reappear , so I don;t bother

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡

I have a bad habit of buying things just before the offer is gone. I always do a quick and vigorous research into the specific, value and competition before making a purchase. I had two minutes to order something before and did it. :P

• 3 years later...

No. For one thing as a former retail employee in my very early 20s I hated people who did this with a passion. Second I’m normally the first one at the store. I like to go before it gets crowded.