Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first custom pony!

DaringDoNot

This took too much time, paint, sharpie, and acrylic sealer. Im not sure if this is a mare or a stallion, but I refer to this pony as female since it was originally Rainbow Dash. I have a new best pony. Sorry, Pinkie, lol. Also, that mane is a mess! How is she gonna show off all that digital style with a mane like that? Also, it is rumored that messy manes make your teeth go grey. Im getting Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy soon Pinkie is gonna be turned red! Not sure if I wanna reroot Fluttershy to have Royal blue hair, or just color over it in sharpie like I did here, also my camera was acting up so you might have to turn them around to see them. any tips on how to tame that mane and tail? I am a horrible person for even doing this in the first place, aren't i?

post-34782-0-57531000-1459193227_thumb.jpg

post-34782-0-09266200-1459193250_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...
(edited)

cool... something to think about when you're photographing things...  Put them on a white background so you maximize the clarity.  For example, here's a 40K model I painted.  Picture was taken with my iphone.  By putting the subject against a plain bright background, you can get the details to pop.

img_2681.jpg?w=640

Edited by BikerDash