Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My KloppFic!

MVC NVMXD JVRXD

Exactly what the name implies. This one's for you, Klopp! More coming soon.

A Kloppfic: Chapter 1

The streets of Manehatten are a dangerous place to be. With drug trafficking and gang violence, a pony could easily lose his way and end up in the obituaries the next day.

Klopp kept to himself as he walked the lonely sidewalks he had called home for the past two weeks. Being an undercover agent of Feld0 did have its downsides, but it was all worth it. He knew he was serving his leader, and he had to admit, the ever-lovely Arylett Dawnsborough wasn’t bad either.

The loneliness of his job could often get to Klopp. He always told himself that he’d turn his badge in one day, and settle down, adding to his collection of exotic hats. But this dream was always washed away by Feld0’s many assignments for him. This week, he was infiltrating the inner-circle of a notorious gang member, high up in the infamous Spam trade. Spam had taken it’s toll on the once great city of MLP Forums, a city that, at a time, was filled with prosperity and hopes for tomorrow, but brought down by the evil-scum that were spam dealers.

The beloved fedora that Klopp loved flew off his head, upsetting the humble Keeper-of-Justice. He was on his way to meet with Spam Dealers; he had to keep his cool. A HeliKloppter whirled over head, its spotlights hitting the streets, probably in pursuit of a clopper.

“Eeghad!!” Klopp said to himself. He was often mocked for the similarities of his name to the foreigners from the strange land of R34, but he never let that get to them. HE was the one wearing the fedora.

Klopp soon entered the spammer’s hideout. The worn out sign above the door said “Rainbow Dash’s Adventures-The Rainbow Galaxy”. An obvious hoax, Klopp observed. He approached RainbowDashie slowly. Spammers were quick to violence and cussing, something Klopp disapproved of. At this time, Klopp could only hope that the spammer did not see the wire he was wearing…

Edited by Princess GLaDOS
  • Brohoof 12

Just wait until Klopp sees this, I'm sure he will have something good to say.

I'm really interested to see where the story will go, anything that involves the forum staff is priceless.

• Brohoof 1

"the ever-lovely Arylett Dawnsborough wasn’t bad either. the loneliness of his job could often get him to Klopp."

Sorry I had to xD

Awesome, I can't wait to read the next one WHICH YOU MUST WRITE.

• Brohoof 6

Well, it would seem I've become fairly popular 'round here if people are writing fanfics about me. I suppose it's mandatory that I leave a comment. Just a quick one, I think, then off I go!

the ever-lovely Arylett Dawnsborough wasn’t bad either.

Arylett? She's a good friend, but this implies she's somewhat of a love interest, which she's not. Even if she were, I wouldn't take her from her boyfriend. Just to Clarify though, I do love her, but I don't love her, ya know, all that platonic shtuff. (h in "Shtuff" added for effect)

He always told himself that he’d turn his badge in one day, and settle down

Pfft, don't be silly. I'm sticking with Feld0 for a looooong while.

The beloved fedora that Klopp loved flew off his head

Flew off my head? My good fellow, this thing requires a great deal of force to be removed.

A HeliKloppter whirled over head

There is but one Hellikloppter, and I am the proud owner, designer and pilot of the beastly anti-troll machine.

probably in pursuit of a clopper.

Cloppers? I've got nothing against 'em, provided they keep to themselves. It's only human nature after all... in fact, it's dolphin nature too :D

“Eeghad!!” Klopp said to himself.

"Eeghad"... Seriously? I wouldn't be caught dead saying that! of course, dead people don't speak so that's perfectly understandable. No, this should be "Lulz, my username's a pun XD"

“Rainbow Dash’s Adventures-The Rainbow Galaxy”. An obvious hoax

Not gonna lie, much surpressed laughter was had here.

Spammers were quick to violence and cussing, something Klopp disapproved of.

Violence, yes. Cussing? Only when it's not appropriate, and in excess on these forums is one such example. Otherwise, I don't rightly give a damn.

Klopp could only hope that the spammer did not see the wire he was wearing…

I had a witty comment for this one when I slapped all these quotes in, but lost it somewhere when writing the others. So this comment should do nicely to make me look like less of a fool.

Apart from all of that, I'm actually quite flattered that someone has decided to write a "Kloppfic" starring me. It was one thing to slap me in "The Adventures of Feld0", but this... this is all about me, and I'm honestly surprised, flabbergasted, confused and touched.

I look forward to seeing how this unravel, and feel free to be as ridiculous as you like. There is not a single thing you could post about me that I would find offensive, I'm pretty much immune.

Oh, and one last thing...

**BROHOOF**

• Brohoof 8

I look forward to seeing how this unravel, and feel free to be as ridiculous as you like. There is not a single thing you could post about me that I would find offensive, I'm pretty much immune.

Ridiculous as I like, eh??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU

Nothing to do today, so I wrote the next part. Kind of long, so brace yourself for a wall of text! :)

“Kloppa! So glad you’s could make it!” RainbowDashie said with a thick *Italian accent. Klopp forced a smile at RainbowDashie, reminding himself that he couldn’t blow his cover just yet. If he did, it could mean the end of him and his exotic hats.

“The pleasure’s all mine.” Klopp replied to him, a some-what serious tone to his voice, something Klopp regretted. What made you a good Moderator could often give you away when you’re undercover.

Rainbow and Klopp locked eyes for one long moment. Klopp struggled to not crack under this pressure. Unfortunately, in Klopp’s mind, he always cracked under pressure. After making sure Klopp was “on his side”, Dashie let out a laugh and brohoofed the fedora pony.

“Follow me!” the spammer said to Klopp, “I just got some spam. Finest quality! Cheezburger smuggled it in just the other day.” Rainbow turned his back on Klopp, and seizing the opportunity, Klopp adjusted his wire. He wanted Feld0 to hear this. Unbeknownst to the agent, Dashie had other spammers monitoring his every move from a distance, and they picked up on his true notions.

“MODERATORS!” Rainbow’s henchman proclaimed. Upon hearing this, RainbowDashie took of running, running for his life. The moon was a lonely place. Klopp was stunned by what just happened, because for him, things ALWAYS went according to plan. He quickly regained his senses, though, and took of in pursuit of the spammer.

The M-Team and Feld0 were all listening to this unfold. Mr.T, or as he’s known by friends, Tich, moved his hooves towards the forum alarm. He felt a topic should be erected to alert the forum-folk of the saboteur.

Feld0 picked up on Mr.T’s notation, and stayed his hoof. Feld0 gave Klopp his trust, and he knew that Klopp would not let him down.

Meanwhile, Klopp’s fedora flowed gracefully in the wind as he chased the spammer. He closed in on the criminal, and knew that he would have him in no time. Diving in front of him, Klopp brought RainbowDashie down, along with himself. Although this mission didn’t go as planned, he still felt SOME of the satisfaction of helping the city of MLP Forums.

“Klopp ready for pick up.” Klopp said into the wire. The HeliKloppter lowered over his head, picking up the moderator and the spam smuggler. Zoop awaited them in the Kloppter, slapping restraints on Dashie. This guy was going to the moon.

“You did good.” Zoop was not one to show great appreciation for others, but after the recent Human Resources counseling and *Arylett’s constant nagging, Zoop felt it was wise to give little pick-me-ups here and there.

Klopp was in no mood for talking, reflecting on what had just transpired. He knew he did his duty by catching the spammer, but was the job ever done? The pony had failed to stop the smuggling of spam from Cheezburger, revealing himself mid-mission. Shrugging these thoughts away, he raised his fedora to a comfortable position on his head. HE was Klopp.

*Ok the star thingies: 1)Couldn’t think of a pony pun for this. 2)Sorry Ary!

There was no time for rest at the M-Team HQ. The place was a buzz with citizens reporting evil-doers, suggestions being reviewed, and even the occasional improvement. Klopp never liked to help out with that kind of stuff, but it was sure fun to watch others work their flanks off. Plus, Klopp needed extra time for his hats.

Arylett was at her desk, probably reviewing a new RP theater. Klopp pondered going over to her desk to give a quick hello, but his modesty took over his desires. “I’ll say hi later.” Klopp told himself.

Exiting the HQ, Klopp was hit with a cold shock. It was winter in the Feldian Network, a time that used to be celebrated by the people of MLP Forums. Until crime entered the city, and things took a turn for the worst. Oh!-how Klopp missed those days. Klopp could have his time to himself, and not have to answer the call of duty as much as he has to now. His hat collection was at it’s finest back then, a period of his life that Klopp cherished. Klopp’s love of hats was well known to everypony, and Klopp was known to have some of the finest headwear in the land.

As Klopp walked along the sidewalk that led to his house, a thought loomed over his head. Did he lock his door? He soon grew worried, and feared for his hats. His slow trot turned into a brisk walk, which turned into a fast sprint. When he finally reached his humble abode, his eyes gazed upon a sight that he hoped to never see. All of his beloved hats were gone, replaced by a single note, sloppily scrawled in red ink. The writer was obviously in a hurry.

Klopp bent over to read the note, wiping the tears from his eyes. “If you want your hat’s back, do as I say.” Even though he was heartbroken by the loss of his hats, he still had to laugh at this note. What did this fool want him to do?! He didn’t specify in the note!!

But before Klopp could finish his thoughts, he felt the cold grasp of a jacket pull on his neck. A masked pony loomed over him as he slipped out of consciousness…

• Brohoof 4

Lol I have a dirty mind... I thought you misspelled "ClopFic" ... But I read it, great work :)

That's WHY I read it... But then you were all like, NOPE! Chuck Testa. And then I was sad. Xp

• Brohoof 2

“Kloppa! So glad you’s could make it!” RainbowDashie said with a thick *Italian accent. Klopp forced a smile at RainbowDashie, reminding himself that he couldn’t blow his cover just yet. If he did, it could mean the end of him and his exotic hats.

“The pleasure’s all mine.” Klopp replied to him, a some-what serious tone to his voice, something Klopp regretted. What made you a good Moderator could often give you away when you’re undercover.

Rainbow and Klopp locked eyes for one long moment. Klopp struggled to not crack under this pressure. Unfortunately, in Klopp’s mind, he always cracked under pressure. After making sure Klopp was “on his side”, Dashie let out a laugh and brohoofed the fedora pony.

“Follow me!” the spammer said to Klopp, “I just got some spam. Finest quality! Cheezburger smuggled it in just the other day.” Rainbow turned his back on Klopp, and seizing the opportunity, Klopp adjusted his wire. He wanted Feld0 to hear this. Unbeknownst to the agent, Dashie had other spammers monitoring his every move from a distance, and they picked up on his true notions.

“MODERATORS!” Rainbow’s henchman proclaimed. Upon hearing this, RainbowDashie took of running, running for his life. The moon was a lonely place. Klopp was stunned by what just happened, because for him, things ALWAYS went according to plan. He quickly regained his senses, though, and took of in pursuit of the spammer.

The M-Team and Feld0 were all listening to this unfold. Mr.T, or as he’s known by friends, Tich, moved his hooves towards the forum alarm. He felt a topic should be erected to alert the forum-folk of the saboteur.

Feld0 picked up on Mr.T’s notation, and stayed his hoof. Feld0 gave Klopp his trust, and he knew that Klopp would not let him down.

Meanwhile, Klopp’s fedora flowed gracefully in the wind as he chased the spammer. He closed in on the criminal, and knew that he would have him in no time. Diving in front of him, Klopp brought RainbowDashie down, along with himself. Although this mission didn’t go as planned, he still felt SOME of the satisfaction of helping the city of MLP Forums.

“Klopp ready for pick up.” Klopp said into the wire. The HeliKloppter lowered over his head, picking up the moderator and the spam smuggler. Zoop awaited them in the Kloppter, slapping restraints on Dashie. This guy was going to the moon.

“You did good.” Zoop was not one to show great appreciation for others, but after the recent Human Resources counseling and *Arylett’s constant nagging, Zoop felt it was wise to give little pick-me-ups here and there.

Klopp was in no mood for talking, reflecting on what had just transpired. He knew he did his duty by catching the spammer, but was the job ever done? The pony had failed to stop the smuggling of spam from Cheezburger, revealing himself mid-mission. Shrugging these thoughts away, he raised his fedora to a comfortable position on his head. HE was Klopp.

*Ok the star thingies: 1)Couldn’t think of a pony pun for this. 2)Sorry Ary!

There was no time for rest at the M-Team HQ. The place was a buzz with citizens reporting evil-doers, suggestions being reviewed, and even the occasional improvement. Klopp never liked to help out with that kind of stuff, but it was sure fun to watch others work their flanks off. Plus, Klopp needed extra time for his hats.

Arylett was at her desk, probably reviewing a new RP theater. Klopp pondered going over to her desk to give a quick hello, but his modesty took over his desires. “I’ll say hi later.” Klopp told himself.

Exiting the HQ, Klopp was hit with a cold shock. It was winter in the Feldian Network, a time that used to be celebrated by the people of MLP Forums. Until crime entered the city, and things took a turn for the worst. Oh!-how Klopp missed those days. Klopp could have his time to himself, and not have to answer the call of duty as much as he has to now. His hat collection was at it’s finest back then, a period of his life that Klopp cherished. Klopp’s love of hats was well known to everypony, and Klopp was known to have some of the finest headwear in the land.

As Klopp walked along the sidewalk that led to his house, a thought loomed over his head. Did he lock his door? He soon grew worried, and feared for his hats. His slow trot turned into a brisk walk, which turned into a fast sprint. When he finally reached his humble abode, his eyes gazed upon a sight that he hoped to never see. All of his beloved hats were gone, replaced by a single note, sloppily scrawled in red ink. The writer was obviously in a hurry.

Klopp bent over to read the note, wiping the tears from his eyes. “If you want your hat’s back, do as I say.” Even though he was heartbroken by the loss of his hats, he still had to laugh at this note. What did this fool want him to do?! He didn’t specify in the note!!

But before Klopp could finish his thoughts, he felt the cold grasp of a jacket pull on his neck. A masked pony loomed over him as he slipped out of consciousness…

Now it gets interesting... can't wait to see what happens next. Edited by Dave247

• 4 weeks later...

So apparently, Klopp likes to flirt with me whilst I'm tending to my RP theater. I can't wait to see the ways in which my actual boyfriend rips him to pieces for being such a flirt. :P

Dear lord, the women's stereotypes are so ridiculous (being reduced to a love interest/object and nagging) it reaches amusing levels. Ah, this is what I get for being the only lady on the team.

Also, I did like the idea of me reviewing a theater. Really cool. Not only that, but you make Klopp look like a freaking secret agent badass and spammers like drug dealers. (Smuggling of Cheezburger. XD That really got me.) Many giggles were had especially at Klopp's hat-losing tragedy and how upset he is. Who the HELL would DARE steal Klopp's hat collection?! What a heartless and diabolical villain!

This story is quite epic, in The Adventures of Feld0-fashion. I hope you write more. :)

(Yes, epic thread revival after a month.)

• Brohoof 2