Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Higher Filesize Limit For Profile Pictures

Candytheponie

How about the profile pics can be more than 150kb (or another type of bite I don't really know) my pony only got part of her legs in, it does not look the best, if it's a coding thing and cannot be changed I understand

• Brohoof 1

The file size limit for profile pictures (or "avatars" as they're called) is 100 kb not 150. Either way, it's not really likely that you have an image that will be larger than than when it's only 150x150 px in image size unless you're trying to use a long gif animation.

Since you mention that not your whole pony is visible in your avatar, I assume that you're talking about the image size max at 150x150 px. Now, larger avatars is not something we're going to see (and I don't want it either) but if you resize the image of your pony so its height is 150 pixels, the whole pony will be visible once you upload it as your avatar. I find it somewhat odd how your image is cropped though since MLPFs avatar uploader should automatically resize the image for you.

Alternatively you could crop it in a different way or subscribe to the forums (donate money each month) since subscribers can have an avatar size of 150x200 px (slightly taller instead of just a square).

• Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to Higher Filesize Limit For Profile Pictures
  • The topic was locked