Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Incursio plagis

Chaton

OOC

The sun was shining. There were ponies walking all around the beach market. All either buying things, selling things, or doing other things involving the two previously mentioned things. Everyone was doing something.

Apart from me. I was leant against a wall waiting for something relative to me to happen. How fun. I had sent off invitations a while back, relatively of course, for my family and some friends to come camping. I had recently realised that I hardly spent any time with them. And any time I had spent with them, was in danger. I was with Caramel on the sea after being rescues from an island, and my daughters. Well, I met them on an Ancient ship which liked to fly through stars. Freaking stars!

All I could hope for is that all of them, or at least some, show up. It would be nice to do something, well;

Normal.

• Brohoof 1

@@Ethan Sawyer

The head of a white mare popped in front of Scarlett's face as she was hanging upside down from the roof.

"Hiya!'' Caramel said excited with a goofy grin before she lost her grip and fell plundering to the ground. She quickly got up again with a flap of her wings and turned around to face the unicorn correctly this time.

A week ago, she arrived on the docks of Baltimare after a weekend of sailing. The moment she stepped into the bar, a letter was pushed in her face by the owner, giving her a smirk. She had laughed, pushing his silly face out her sight as she opened the letter on her way to her room. She let herself drop on her bed of exhaustion, closing one of her eyes as she quickly read through the written words. She let herself drift of to sleep with a smile on her face.

And now she was here. She had been waiting for at least half an hour before she Scarlett appear out of nowhere, not surprisingly.

"Missed me?''

Edited by Pucksterv

The head of a white mare popped in front of Scarlett's face as she was hanging upside down from the roof.

"Hiya!'' Caramel said excited with a goofy grin before she lost her grip and fell plundering to the ground. She quickly got up again with a flap of her wings and turned around to face the unicorn correctly this time.

"Missed me?''

I reeled back in feigned shock for a moment. "Someone using my own trick against me! The audacity!" I grinned widely and threw my arms out saying "Caramel!" before pulling her into a hug. "Of course I missed you! You silly pirate! How could I have not missed you! Nice work on the roof thing by the way."

• Brohoof 1

'So, I'm the one sneakily getting sent letters now? Talk about a role reversal. That's my job usually. Whatever, nice change of pace from monotony at least.'

Wade he received a letter during his time off from work. While originally this would not have been strange to him, the sender of said letter was certainly enough to warrant his full attention. It had been a long time, or at least felt like a long time since his last encounters with this person. Needless to say, Wade was curious as to what brought her back here. And why he was requested to bring camping gear of all things.

Arriving in the market, people gave Wade a wide berth as even during breaks he still liked to wear his uniform, it came with a good number of benefits on top of just being fashionable. The space made is easy for him to search through the crowds with his hearing, keeping keen while scanning for any face in which he can draw familiarities with. He could see non for now. With a slightly tired sigh, he took a seat on a bench. Waiting for someone to turn up.

'I swear if this was my co-workers pulling a trick on me again I'm going to shoot them.'

Edited by Child Of Darkness

A mare trotted into the market, a wide grin plastered across her pale blue coated face. Her ginger braided mane and tail bobbed with her stride, and the large steel battle axe, harnessed across her back, made a small tink with each bouncy step. She wore a brown, leather tunic underneath, and on her head sat a dome helmet, settled on her cranium and sporting a pair of white wings.

One of her main defining features was how she stood a good few inches shorter than most mares her age, often being mistaken for a filly cosplaying as a viking, much to her chagrin.

@@Child Of Darkness

As she neared a bench, she spotted a familiar stallion sitting on it. One she met a while ago. With a wide grin, she bounded over to him, skidding to a stop just in front of him.

"Wade!" She chirped, her braided tail wagging, "It is good to see you again, old friend!"

@@Unicorncob, Needless to say Wade was not surprised that this person was also here, it just confirmed his suspicions that That group of people had all been invited. Most likely at least. Anyway, he smiled as the mare approached an he stood up to great her.

"Tyra! Long time no see. How long has it been, 5 years? Around that? I lost track of time a while ago." With Trya being who she is, Wade could guess what she'd appreciate. He extended out his fore hooves. "Come on now, you know you want a hug. Come here." 'I'm going to regret this aren't I?'

Mega Byte walked along the beach and the shops on the front of the shore. He glanced into them, looking for anything that could aid him on his trip. "Sun glasses, no. Bug repellent, already have it! I'm saying all this aloud instead of in my head...." He looked up to see several ponies staring at him in confusion, "Yes." He then precoded to walk away and continue his search for his old friend.

A few more minutes of walking and he spotted the red unicorn he was looking for, speaking with a white pegasus mare. However, instead of walking to them and introducing himself, he instead froze in place. He noticed how small their supplies were compared to his duffel bag that was practically overflowing. "Oh no oh no oh no. Not again!" Mega Byte hit his head against his hoof. "Why do you always go over the top with this kind of stuff! Just because you've never been camping outside your back garden doesn't mean you need all this stuff! I should have listened Speed!"

Byte then precoded to sit on a near by bench and wait, as it seemed the two mares were in the middle of a conversation. In the mean time, he sat and read the book he had brought with him.

Needless to say Wade was not surprised that this person was also here, it just confirmed his suspicions that That group of people had all been invited. Most likely at least. Anyway, he smiled as the mare approached an he stood up to great her.

"Tyra! Long time no see. How long has it been, 5 years? Around that? I lost track of time a while ago." With Trya being who she is, Wade could guess what she'd appreciate. He extended out his fore hooves. "Come on now, you know you want a hug. Come here." 'I'm going to regret this aren't I?'

Tyra just let out a small, excited gasp, and full-on pounced on Wade, throwing her forelegs around his neck in a tight hug.

"It has been far too long!" She squeaked, practically pinning the poor stallion down as she rested her chin on his shoulder, "How have you been?!"

@@Unicorncob'Yeah, this is every bit of painful as I remember it. Do I have regrets? Some. Was it worth it? Yes.'

"I've been fine. Mostly the same old same old for the last 5 years. With the exception of my person research in more advance forms of magic. No advancements have been made yet, I just think I don't have the means or understanding to cast spells of such degree. Enough of me rambling on about my boring life. First thing, how have you been? It has been too long. Second, your hugs still hurt. A lot."

• Brohoof 1

'Yeah, this is every bit of painful as I remember it. Do I have regrets? Some. Was it worth it? Yes.'

"I've been fine. Mostly the same old same old for the last 5 years. With the exception of my person research in more advance forms of magic. No advancements have been made yet, I just think I don't have the means or understanding to cast spells of such degree. Enough of me rambling on about my boring life. First thing, how have you been? It has been too long. Second, your hugs still hurt. A lot."

"That sounds interesting!" Tyra chirped, even though she barely understood the first thing about magic, but it was nice to hear how her friend had been doing.

She let go of Wade and hopped off onto the ground, pattering her front hooves. "I have spent the last five years travelling around and visiting new places and ponies! I have been to see my family too, and I got thrown out of fourteen new taverns!" She beamed with pride.

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob, "Really? Only 14? I kind of expected a lot more out of you if I'm going to be entirely honest. Still 14 is an impressive number non the less. Sounds like you've had quite an interesting time these last few years. You'll definitely have to tell me some stories about your travels another day. I hope your family is doing well anyway. So, did you also get a letter? Meet here with some camping gear?"

• Brohoof 1

"Come on Solar! I know you wanted to stay longer, but we have to go!" 

Amber grunted and groaned as the sweat trickled down her forehead. Both her forehooves firmly pushed against Solar's backside, pushing the pegasus through the seaside market in mild frustration. I can't believe she still refuses to move, she thought to herself and rolled her eyes. But she couldn't help but smile at the same time.

Using her wings as extra horsepower, she increased the speed at which she pushed her marefriend letting out a gasp of exasperation. "Just use your wings! Anything!" But still no response came through apart from a small hmph"I know you missed the end of the show, I know you wanted to see more, I know! I'm sorry, okay? There wasn't enough time." 

• Brohoof 1

"Really? Only 14? I kind of expected a lot more out of you if I'm going to be entirely honest. Still 14 is an impressive number non the less. Sounds like you've had quite an interesting time these last few years. You'll definitely have to tell me some stories about your travels another day. I hope your family is doing well anyway. So, did you also get a letter? Meet here with some camping gear?"

"Aye, I did!" Tyra announced, and reached into her saddlebag to pull out the letter in question, the top of it stained with saliva, "I brought it all the way here, with my camping equipment! This is going to be so much fun!" She squeaked, bouncing on her hooves.

"Come on Solar! I know you wanted to stay longer, but we have to go!" 

Amber grunted and groaned as the sweat trickled down her forehead. Both her forehooves firmly pushed against Solar's backside, pushing the pegasus through the seaside market in mild frustration. I can't believe she still refuses to move, she thought to herself and rolled her eyes. But she couldn't help but smile at the same time.

Using her wings as extra horsepower, she increased the speed at which she pushed her marefriend letting out a gasp of exasperation. "Just use your wings! Anything!" But still no response came through apart from a small hmph"I know you missed the end of the show, I know you wanted to see more, I know! I'm sorry, okay? There wasn't enough time." 

Solar Dust had her cheeks puffed out in a pout, getting dragged through the market by her marefriend. She had been waiting so long to see the Wonderbolts show that day, but just when it was coming up to the finale, Amber declared they had to leave for a meeting.

Though, the truth was she had gotten over it a long time ago - in fact, she was feeling better just as Amber began pushing her backside through the marketplace. Then she began feigning her annoyance and refusal to move, just so her marefriend would keep shoving her.

I can't let her see me enjoying this, she thought, trying to suppress the smile fighting to appear on her face.

• Brohoof 1

Solar Dust had her cheeks puffed out in a pout, getting dragged through the market by her marefriend. She had been waiting so long to see the Wonderbolts show that day, but just when it was coming up to the finale, Amber declared they had to leave for a meeting.   Though, the truth was she had gotten over it a long time ago - in fact, she was feeling better just as Amber began pushing her backside through the marketplace. Then she began feigning her annoyance and refusal to move, just so her marefriend would keep shoving her.   I can't let her see me enjoying this, she thought, trying to suppress the smile fighting to appear on her face.

"Come on, honey buns! What? Is this just punishment now? Because you had to drag me out on vacation so now I have to drag you around?" Amber exclaimed, trying to wring any answers out of Solar but to no avail whatsoever. Her cheeks puffed out in annoyance and she pouted, resigning herself to just pushing Solar's sweaty butt around for a while.

That amazing sweaty butt... Amber quickly shook her head of such thoughts. No! She won't beat me like this! I'm just p-pushing her around...t-totally normal. A-Absolutely.

She could already feel the flush on her cheeks getting redder. Damnit.

• Brohoof 1

"Come on, honey buns! What? Is this just punishment now? Because you had to drag me out on vacation so now I have to drag you around?" Amber exclaimed, trying to wring any answers out of Solar but to no avail whatsoever. Her cheeks puffed out in annoyance and she pouted, resigning herself to just pushing Solar's sweaty butt around for a while.

That amazing sweaty butt... Amber quickly shook her head of such thoughts. No! She won't beat me like this! I'm just p-pushing her around...t-totally normal. A-Absolutely.

She could already feel the flush on her cheeks getting redder. Damnit.

Solar snorted out her nostrils and wriggled from Amber's exclaiming.

Honey buns... I love when she calls me that.

She tried to keep firm and inadvertently, or purposefully, gave her backside a small wiggle. She could tell Amber was secretly enjoying this too, and she wanted to keep her oblivious to her little act for as long as possible. Though, the blush and smile starting to form on her face might betray her if her marefriend had a look.

Solar snorted out her nostrils and wriggled from Amber's exclaiming.

Honey buns... I love when she calls me that.

She tried to keep firm and inadvertently, or purposefully, gave her backside a small wiggle. She could tell Amber was secretly enjoying this too, and she wanted to keep her oblivious to her little act for as long as possible. Though, the blush and smile starting to form on her face might betray her if her marefriend had a look.

"H-Hey! Don't wiggle your b-butt at me!" Amber mumbled, trying to hide the obvious blush across her muzzle. She flicked her mane and sharpened her stare, continuing to push Solar. The problem was that her butt was so sweaty that her forehooves kept slipping, which was a slight problem. Well, sorta. It's kinda nice though... The pegasus shook her head again, No! Stop it, Amber!

"Alright, alright, it's too much." She could feel her heart thud in her chest rapidly, and her legs buckled underneath her as she fell atop Solar's back. Her face was mushed into her fur, and she let out a long sigh as her breathing began to return to normal. Her everything ached. "Are you seriously still mad? I knew you fanfilly'd about the wonderbolts all the time but...dang!"

• Brohoof 1

"H-Hey! Don't wiggle your b-butt at me!" Amber mumbled, trying to hide the obvious blush across her muzzle. She flicked her mane and sharpened her stare, continuing to push Solar. The problem was that her butt was so sweaty that her forehooves kept slipping, which was a slight problem. Well, sorta. It's kinda nice though... The pegasus shook her head again, No! Stop it, Amber!

"Alright, alright, it's too much." She could feel her heart thud in her chest rapidly, and her legs buckled underneath her as she fell atop Solar's back. Her face was mushed into her fur, and she let out a long sigh as her breathing began to return to normal. Her everything ached. "Are you seriously still mad? I knew you fanfilly'd about the wonderbolts all the time but...dang!"

Solar's legs buckled just slightly as Amber collapsed on her back, smiling widely to herself as she felt her face mushed into her fur.

As she talked, her tail flicked as she felt her marefriend's warm breath on her fur.

Ooh, is this revenge now?

"I'm going to be honest with you," she finally spoke up, and if Amber looked, she could see a huge, dung-eating smirk on her marefriend's face. "I've been fine for a while now." She winked.

• Brohoof 1

"Celestia damnit, why it had to be a beach, of all places?"

Cupid Strike was, simply put, not amused by the fact that he had to go to a place with a beach. He never liked sand to begin with because, on his own words, it gets stuck on his wings and cleaning it becomes a mess. Still, he received a letter that invited him to that place, so might as well give a look to see what is it cooking around there. Maybe there was some shipping around, which was one of his favourite entertainments.

He started moving with the crowd, trying to find the pony that sent the letter, while staying aware on the enviroment in case of something of interest happening, all while still trying to find that one pony.

Solar's legs buckled just slightly as Amber collapsed on her back, smiling widely to herself as she felt her face mushed into her fur.

As she talked, her tail flicked as she felt her marefriend's warm breath on her fur.

Ooh, is this revenge now?

"I'm going to be honest with you," she finally spoke up, and if Amber looked, she could see a huge, dung-eating smirk on her marefriend's face. "I've been fine for a while now." She winked.

....Ohnowaycomeonomfg

"Are you kidding me?" Amber tried to see through heavy breaths. Her face finally emerged from Solar's fur and she stared directly into her marefriend's eyes. "I pushed you....all the way....and you weren't even....mad?!" The pegasus let out one more deep sigh before falling off of Solar and collapsing on the ground, her chest rising and falling steadily. She looked up towards the sky, seeing the sun eclipsed by Solar's beautiful face, a radiant smile making Amber's heart flutter.

....Ohnowaycomeonomfg

"Are you kidding me?" Amber tried to see through heavy breaths. Her face finally emerged from Solar's fur and she stared directly into her marefriend's eyes. "I pushed you....all the way....and you weren't even....mad?!" The pegasus let out one more deep sigh before falling off of Solar and collapsing on the ground, her chest rising and falling steadily. She looked up towards the sky, seeing the sun eclipsed by Solar's beautiful face, a radiant smile making Amber's heart flutter.

Solar let out a snicker, which quickly broke into a light-hearted cackle of delight. She knew she'd fall for it!

"Gotcha!" She chirped, fluttering her wings in triumph, and smiled down at Amber, who had collapsed on the ground, "C'mon, it's not like you were hating pushing my sweaty butt around~"

She giggled and lowered her face to her marefriend, giving her a little boop on the nose.

"Aye, I did!" Tyra announced, and reached into her saddlebag to pull out the letter in question, the top of it stained with saliva, "I brought it all the way here, with my camping equipment! This is going to be so much fun!" She squeaked, bouncing on her hooves.

"I do think that this will be an entertaining time indeed. From what I remember of our old friends this is going to be interesting. But is anything ever a straight forward as that when Scarlett is involved? I'd think not. Speaking of, where ever is she? If she told us to meet here her, you'd think that she'd at least turn up on time."

Byte then precoded to sit on a near by bench and wait, as it seemed the two mares were in the middle of a conversation. In the mean time, he sat and read the book he had brought with him.

I grinned and pulled away from the hug I was having with Caramel. Ahh. They're arriving one by one. Or two by two in the case of my daughters. Then again, I may as well count them as one. I turned to Byte and waved him over as I walked outside to see the rest of the ponies 50 meters to my left.

"I do think that this will be an entertaining time indeed. From what I remember of our old friends this is going to be interesting. But is anything ever a straight forward as that when Scarlett is involved? I'd think not. Speaking of, where ever is she? If she told us to meet here her, you'd think that she'd at least turn up on time."

"Aye, you are correct," Tyra blinked, tilting her head with curiosity, and took a look around, "Where could she be? I owe her a hug too!" She grinned and pattered her hooves.

"I wonder where we are going!" She went on, starting to pace in front of Wade like a foal waiting for the toy store to open, "What shall we do! Shall we see any good sights?"

I was walking over to Mega Byte, or MB as I liked to call him, and then I heard something both horrifying and amazing at the same time. Tyra's voice; and the word hug. I instantly flicked my head right and spotted her within a moment. Right, I probably have about 3 seconds before my lungs collapse. What to do.

@@Unicorncob, "Well, ask her yourself. She's to your left. Maybe you should hurry up and get her before she runs and tries to hide."

Having just spotted Scarlett with his ears, he felt compelled to let Tyra know where she was. Wade wasn't the only one who was going to have one of Tyra's death hugs, so what's the harm of giving her a little nudge in the direction of someone else?