Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Incursio plagis

Chaton

@@Ethan Sawyer,

Caramel was sorta fased out for a few minutes. Just thinking about things sailors would think about, probably. She was kinda staring into emptyness before she woke up from her mind when she heard Scarlett's voice.

"Hmmm? What? Uh.. I mean yeah sure." The white Pegasus said a bit confused, not really sure what she had agreed to.

Caramel was sorta fased out for a few minutes. Just thinking about things sailors would think about, probably. She was kinda staring into emptyness before she woke up from her mind when she heard Scarlett's voice.

"Hmmm? What? Uh.. I mean yeah sure." The white Pegasus said a bit confused, not really sure what she had agreed to.

I casually grabbed her bags in my hooves and carefully put them in on top of and next to my own. I put a bit on the inside and closed it, pulling the key out. "You ponies and your mechanical creations." I turned to Caramel "So, what were you thinking of? Anything interesting? Or just regretting you agreed to this?"

• Brohoof 1

Amber chewed on the thought a second, but soon turned back to Solar with a smug grin on her face. "A romantic dinner certainly sounds nice. Let's just hope this ship actually can provide one." She giggled and switched her gaze to a nearby sign, which detailed various locations on various decks. However, the pegasus spied one symbol which looked suspiciously like a dinner plate. "Methinks that is a restaurant right there."

"Score!" Solar chirped, ruffling her wings and grinning as she walked to the restaurant with Amber, "Wonder if it's a food court? I'm dyin' for a hayburger right about now."

Wade had already found his way to the restaurant area, which came complete with a bar. It was easy getting here since he was familiar with the layout of these ships. Unlike the others. He had been informed that the tip would only take at most an hour, so he would only order a light drink as to not destroy his brain cells for the trip. Noticing that a few of the others had found their way here also, Wade turned his head to the Bartender. "Hey listen. That particular group of ponies over yonder, are travelling with me. I'd consider it a personal favour if you wouldn't mind wavering the fees for them."

"Not like we have much of a choice with what you types say. Alright, we'll wave fees but we expect compensation back at a later date for this. We need to keep afloat too ya know. Pun intended."

"Fun pun."

Tyra, naturally, had bounced up onto the bar stool - She had to, given her small stature - and beamed at the bartender.

"A pint of your finest beer, tavern keeper!" She squeaked, slamming a hooffull of bits on the counter.

(edited)
Tyra, naturally, had bounced up onto the bar stool - She had to, given her small stature - and beamed at the bartender. "A pint of your finest beer, tavern keeper!" She squeaked, slamming a hoof full of bits on the counter.

The bartender brought Tyra the drink she had requested, looking for a moment at the pile of Bits before pushing them back to her. "Don't bother paying. Your fee is already being covered. You wanna thank anyone, thank the weirdo in the robes with the bandages. I don't know his name."

"You don't need to know it, but you do need to know I hear everything."

"Sorry."

"I know I may be asking the impossible of you Tyra, especially with the promise of free drinks available. But try to not drink too much. We're only going to be here for an hour or so and we will have some walking to do. I rather you walk than have me carry you all the way."

Edited by Child Of Darkness

"Score!" Solar chirped, ruffling her wings and grinning as she walked to the restaurant with Amber, "Wonder if it's a food court? I'm dyin' for a hayburger right about now."

Amber giggled and rolled her blue eyes. "Of course you'd want a hayburger. My marefriend is oh so refined." She teased, taking a left and heading down yet another tight but pleasant hallway, where the faint smell of food finally reached her nose. "Don't worry I'm sure I can teach you a few things about good food. What, nothing but HFC and Hayburger King where you grew up?"  

The bartender brought Tyra the drink she had requested, looking for a moment at the pile of Bits before pushing them back to her. "Don't bother paying. Your fee is already being covered. You wanna thank anyone, thank the weirdo in the robes with the bandages. I don't know his name."

"You don't need to know it, but you do need to know I hear everything."

"Sorry."

"I know I may be asking the impossible of you Tyra, especially with the promise of free drinks available. But try to not drink too much. We're only going to be here for an hour or so and we will have some walking to do. I rather you walk than have me carry you all the way."

Tyra blinked as the bartender returned her bits, and beamed as she took them. "Free drinks! Perhaps I will enjoy these 'mini-bars'!"

She looked at Wade and pouted at his request. "Hmph, very well. But I plan to enjoy myself on this voyage, friend!"

She smirked and grabbed her bottle and leaned back, proceeding to down the beer down to at least half the bottle.

Amber giggled and rolled her blue eyes. "Of course you'd want a hayburger. My marefriend is oh so refined." She teased, taking a left and heading down yet another tight but pleasant hallway, where the faint smell of food finally reached her nose. "Don't worry I'm sure I can teach you a few things about good food. What, nothing but HFC and Hayburger King where you grew up?" 

"Maybe there was," Solar smirked, waggling her eyebrows, "Don't you go knocking HFC and Hayburger King! Those are the feast halls of champions!" She puffed out her chest, then snickered. "Almost surprised I'm not a fat flank, honestly."

"Maybe there was," Solar smirked, waggling her eyebrows, "Don't you go knocking HFC and Hayburger King! Those are the feast halls of champions!" She puffed out her chest, then snickered. "Almost surprised I'm not a fat flank, honestly."

"Hey, come on! There's nothing wrong with a sizeable flank!" Amber protested with a smirk, eyeing up Solar. "Besides, it would just give me more to smoosh~" She quickly cleared her throat. "But, uh, anyway, here we are!" Her hoof pointed to the door ahead of them, that opened up to a lavishly decorated interior with a plethora of tables, a mahogany bar and a few small groups seated and dining on various meals.

• Brohoof 1

"Hmph, very well. But I plan to enjoy myself on this voyage, friend!"

"Plenty of ways you can have some fun without getting drunk. I'll admit non of the are as fun and staffing can be a bit strict during shorter trips about what activities you can and can't do. You know I take it back. This is most likely going to be a very boring hour. Unless we wait for say 20 minutes for the ship to get part of the way and start breaking the rules for the giggles in hopes that we will get thrown off of the ship by the time we hit land. That would be a little fun. I take it back again, that would be very fun."

• Brohoof 1

"Hey, come on! There's nothing wrong with a sizeable flank!" Amber protested with a smirk, eyeing up Solar. "Besides, it would just give me more to smoosh~" She quickly cleared her throat. "But, uh, anyway, here we are!" Her hoof pointed to the door ahead of them, that opened up to a lavishly decorated interior with a plethora of tables, a mahogany bar and a few small groups seated and dining on various meals.

"Oh, is that right?" Solar purred, giving her flank a tiny wiggle before she walked into the beautiful restaurant with her marefriend, "Maybe you won't mind me getting a little extra? Plus dessert~" She winked teasingly.

She took a look around the restaurant, eyeing up the lavish décor and well-dressed patrons, and pulled a face. She wasn't one for fancy-dos.

"Plenty of ways you can have some fun without getting drunk. I'll admit non of the are as fun and staffing can be a bit strict during shorter trips about what activities you can and can't do. You know I take it back. This is most likely going to be a very boring hour. Unless we wait for say 20 minutes for the ship to get part of the way and start breaking the rules for the giggles in hopes that we will get thrown off of the ship by the time we hit land. That would be a little fun. I take it back again, that would be very fun."

Tyra burst into a giggle, snorting with laughter. "I like that idea! We shall partake in many fine drinks and then see what entertainment this ship provides!"

She decided to toast her plan with another large swig, emptying the bottle in the process, "Ahhh! This drink, I like it! Another!" She beamed, setting the bottle down on the counter.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, is that right?" Solar purred, giving her flank a tiny wiggle before she walked into the beautiful restaurant with her marefriend, "Maybe you won't mind me getting a little extra? Plus dessert~" She winked teasingly.   She took a look around the restaurant, eyeing up the lavish décor and well-dressed patrons, and pulled a face. She wasn't one for fancy-dos.

Amber took note of her marefriend's doubtful expression and raised an encouraging smirk, placing a wing over her. "You can have as much as you want, and yes, that means dessert too." She giggled and nodded at the doorpony who pointed to the nearest free table. "Don't worry, if there's any fancy names, there just trying to make a salad sound more interesting." Amber winked. 

I casually grabbed her bags in my hooves and carefully put them in on top of and next to my own. I put a bit on the inside and closed it, pulling the key out. "You ponies and your mechanical creations." I turned to Caramel "So, what were you thinking of? Anything interesting? Or just regretting you agreed to this?"

''The sea... just the sea.'' Caramel said smiling. ''Just sailor things.'' she said as she nudged Scarlett's shoulder and started walking. ''You owe me drink, yes? Lets go!'' she said as she walked towards the bar.

Tyra burst into a giggle, snorting with laughter. "I like that idea! We shall partake in many fine drinks and then see what entertainment this ship provides!"

She decided to toast her plan with another large swig, emptying the bottle in the process, "Ahhh! This drink, I like it! Another!" She beamed, setting the bottle down on the counter.

Caramel jumped on the seat next to Tyra and cheered. ''I'll have the same!''

• Brohoof 1

Amber took note of her marefriend's doubtful expression and raised an encouraging smirk, placing a wing over her. "You can have as much as you want, and yes, that means dessert too." She giggled and nodded at the doorpony who pointed to the nearest free table. "Don't worry, if there's any fancy names, there just trying to make a salad sound more interesting." Amber winked. 

Solar giggled and flicked her tail happily. "Sweeeet~!"

She fluttered to a table and settled down on the chair, flicking the menu open. "...the heck is 'horse-doorves'?"

Tyra beamed as Caramel jumped onto the seat next to her, and put her smaller hoof around her old friend's shoulder. "It is good to see you again, old captain friend!"

• Brohoof 1

Solar giggled and flicked her tail happily. "Sweeeet~!"   She fluttered to a table and settled down on the chair, flicking the menu open. "...the heck is 'horse-doorves'?"

Amber rolled her eyes and fluttered her wings briefly as she got comfortable. "Actually, it's hors d'oeuvres." She replied in a subtly french accent over the top of her normal voice to pronounce it correctly. "Which, in simple terms, means appetizers. Starters if you will." She grabbed a menu of her own in her hooves and opened the beautifully decorated booklet to read the options. "We could go with the assiette à pain, maybe some Blini, Brie, Prosciutto, Beignets, or I'm sure they do a soup of some kind-" Pausing, she looked up from the menu. "Or we could just go straight to the main courses, obviously." She blushed, realising how carried away she'd gotten.

''The sea... just the sea.'' Caramel said smiling. ''Just sailor things.'' she said as she nudged Scarlett's shoulder and started walking. ''You owe me drink, yes? Lets go!'' she said as she walked towards the bar.

I grinned and followed her, but quickly asked "Why do I owe you again?"

I almost just appeared next to Caramel on the seat and said. "I'll have the same! It's not like I can get drunk anyway." I turned to Caramel and Tyra "Does this one taste nice? I never tend to drink stuff unless I make it to Caramel's old recipe."

Tyra beamed as Caramel jumped onto the seat next to her, and put her smaller hoof around her old friend's shoulder. "It is good to see you again, old captain friend!"

I leaned over "Ah'm here as well now!"

• Brohoof 1

Amber rolled her eyes and fluttered her wings briefly as she got comfortable. "Actually, it's hors d'oeuvres." She replied in a subtly french accent over the top of her normal voice to pronounce it correctly. "Which, in simple terms, means appetizers. Starters if you will." She grabbed a menu of her own in her hooves and opened the beautifully decorated booklet to read the options. "We could go with the assiette à pain, maybe some Blini, Brie, Prosciutto, Beignets, or I'm sure they do a soup of some kind-" Pausing, she looked up from the menu. "Or we could just go straight to the main courses, obviously." She blushed, realising how carried away she'd gotten.

Solar just stared blankly at her marefriend, having absolutely no clue what in the blue Tartarus she was saying. Though, once her brain clicked into gear at last, she snickered into her hoof.

"Love the accent," she smirked, then glanced down at the menu again, "But, if they mean 'Starters', then why not just say it instead of all that fancy crap?"

I leaned over "Ah'm here as well now!"

"Aye, that you are, old friend!" Tyra chirped, hopping across Caramel's lap to give Scarlett another hug. This one was quicker, but by no means less meaningful. She quickly let go and returned to her stool, pattering her hooves on the counter. "It is so great to be drinking with old friends again!"

Solar just stared blankly at her marefriend, having absolutely no clue what in the blue Tartarus she was saying. Though, once her brain clicked into gear at last, she snickered into her hoof. "Love the accent," she smirked, then glanced down at the menu again, "But, if they mean 'Starters', then why not just say it instead of all that fancy crap?"

Amber raised an eyebrow, a wry smile spreading across her muzzle. "What? You think you'd buy half of this stuff at such a premium price if they just called it bread or cream buns? Literally, the only reason these are even expensive is because they slap a fancy name on the front." She snickered, but her sly expression dropped the moment she heard a pony clear his throat next to them. Her ears drooped and she sported an awkward smile at the waiter. "...and of course there's nothing wrong with that! Oh, how I love those premium prices! Yum Yum!" The pegasus blushed, awkwardly squirming on her chair while the waiter just looked on, unamused. "Um, sorry." Amber looked back to the menu, running through the table of starters. "Want anything in particular, honey buns?"  

@@Pucksterv,@@Unicorncob, @@Ethan Sawyer,  

Wade nodded to the bartender, confirming that the two new people are also with him. Giving a small nod of his own, the bartender brought out three more of the same bottle and placed them down on the counter. "Enjoy."

Wade himself was just relaxing a little bit off to the side of everyone else. Since he didn't really have anything to say or add to the conversation, he would just go back to being silent until he is needed or finds something to do.

• Brohoof 1

"Aye, that you are, old friend!" Tyra chirped, hopping across Caramel's lap to give Scarlett another hug. This one was quicker, but by no means less meaningful. She quickly let go and returned to her stool, pattering her hooves on the counter. "It is so great to be drinking with old friends again!"

I smiled and gently hugged back as Tyra hugged me over Caramel's lap. "It is truly great to be spending any time at all with you ponies. You'd think me of all people would find more time to visit friends."

Wade nodded to the bartender, confirming that the two new people are also with him. Giving a small nod of his own, the bartender brought out three more of the same bottle and placed them down on the counter. "Enjoy."

Wade himself was just relaxing a little bit off to the side of everyone else. Since he didn't really have anything to say or add to the conversation, he would just go back to being silent until he is needed or finds something to do.

"Thanks" I said casually, looking away for a moment before looking back. "Say, any new theories on life, the universe and everything?"

"Say, any new theories on life, the universe and everything?"
 "Trust me. Even talking about one theory I have developed during this short boat trip would take more time than we have on here. If you're really that interested I can tell you some stories one on one. Though I'm sure anything I say would have either been disregarded in the future or expanded upon further. I'm hoping for the latter." Wade smiled happily to himself as he finished off his glass, tapping the bar gently twice asking for another. 'Just one more. Can't get too drunk. I need to keep my head on me. Though, maybe later tonight. I don't see much issue with letting my guard down then. Yeah, I'll do that.'

Amber raised an eyebrow, a wry smile spreading across her muzzle. "What? You think you'd buy half of this stuff at such a premium price if they just called it bread or cream buns? Literally, the only reason these are even expensive is because they slap a fancy name on the front." She snickered, but her sly expression dropped the moment she heard a pony clear his throat next to them. Her ears drooped and she sported an awkward smile at the waiter. "...and of course there's nothing wrong with that! Oh, how I love those premium prices! Yum Yum!" The pegasus blushed, awkwardly squirming on her chair while the waiter just looked on, unamused. "Um, sorry." Amber looked back to the menu, running through the table of starters. "Want anything in particular, honey buns?" 

"You're damn right I would," Solar smirked at her marefriend, "then I'd know what the friggin' things are!"

She couldn't help but smile as Amber awkwardly tried to save grace after the waiter caught her talking trash about the fancy-pants names.

How is she so adorable?

She just looked at the menu and quickly skimmed it. "I think I'll go for the spaghetti and hayballs."

Tyra beamed rather happily as her finished drink was replaced with a new one. Always a good sign in her eyes. "My thanks, friend! Please, come join us!"

I smiled and gently hugged back as Tyra hugged me over Caramel's lap. "It is truly great to be spending any time at all with you ponies. You'd think me of all people would find more time to visit friends."

Tyra let out a small squee and returned to her seat. "Aye, I have not seen you since our last adventure together!"

"You're damn right I would," Solar smirked at her marefriend, "then I'd know what the friggin' things are!"   She couldn't help but smile as Amber awkwardly tried to save grace after the waiter caught her talking trash about the fancy-pants names.   How is she so adorable?   She just looked at the menu and quickly skimmed it. "I think I'll go for the spaghetti and hayballs."

When the waiter looked blankly at Solar, Amber stepped in with a graceful smile. "Uh, she means she'll have the maccaroni azzese." The pegasus said, reciting the menu before her with ease. "I think I'll have one of the risotto's if possible, followed by the meiton ratatouille please." She placed the menu back down on the table, crossing her hooves and turning her attention back to Solar. "I assume you'll be drinking?" She asked, smirking.

• 3 weeks later...

"Trust me. Even talking about one theory I have developed during this short boat trip would take more time than we have on here. If you're really that interested I can tell you some stories one on one. Though I'm sure anything I say would have either been disregarded in the future or expanded upon further. I'm hoping for the latter." Wade smiled happily to himself as he finished off his glass, tapping the bar gently twice asking for another. 'Just one more. Can't get too drunk. I need to keep my head on me. Though, maybe later tonight. I don't see much issue with letting my guard down then. Yeah, I'll do that.'

"One on one sounds great, I'd love to hear what you have to say. In fact, it was one of your future theories that actually now allows me to freely speak with, uhh." I paused for a moment. "The others?" How would I explain that?

Tyra let out a small squee and returned to her seat. "Aye, I have not seen you since our last adventure together!"

"Nor have I you! Hey, do you remember Lordy? I think I met his great grandson on a spaceship recently. Relatively speaking. Real gun-nut that one."

When the waiter looked blankly at Solar, Amber stepped in with a graceful smile. "Uh, she means she'll have the maccaroni azzese." The pegasus said, reciting the menu before her with ease. "I think I'll have one of the risotto's if possible, followed by the meiton ratatouille please." She placed the menu back down on the table, crossing her hooves and turning her attention back to Solar. "I assume you'll be drinking?" She asked, smirking.

Solar had no idea what Amber was saying, but she couldn't help but look at her with lowered eyelids and a coy smirk on her muzzle. "I love when you talk fancy." She purred.

She wriggled out of her bomber jacket and draped over the back of her chair, and winked at her marefriend. "You assume right." She leaned a shoulder on the backrest and grinned up at the waiter. "I'll take an apple cider, please."

"Nor have I you! Hey, do you remember Lordy? I think I met his great grandson on a spaceship recently. Relatively speaking. Real gun-nut that one."

"But of course!" Tyra chirped, grinning ear to ear as she remembered yet another old friend from her days as Caramel's crewmate. "How can I forget?" She blinked as she tilted her head, listening to Scarlett. "I have heard of these ships... are they boats that fly through space?"

Solar had no idea what Amber was saying, but she couldn't help but look at her with lowered eyelids and a coy smirk on her muzzle. "I love when you talk fancy." She purred.   She wriggled out of her bomber jacket and draped over the back of her chair, and winked at her marefriend. "You assume right." She leaned a shoulder on the backrest and grinned up at the waiter. "I'll take an apple cider, please."

"What can I say?" Amber laid back against her chair with a relaxed, yet playful grin spread across her muzzle. "After all...La vie est une fleur dont l'amour est miel." The pegasus continued, fluently adapting a soft french accent as she spoke. "And you, la chérie, are the sweetest miel I've ever met." 

Amber wiggled her eyebrows at her marefriend and giggled before clearing her throat and turning her attention back to the waiter. ​"And, uh, could you add a diet sarsaparilla with that apple cider order, please?" She added, beaming. The waiter simply nodded and disappeared with a full pad of orders.

• Brohoof 2

"One on one sounds great, I'd love to hear what you have to say. In fact, it was one of your future theories that actually now allows me to freely speak with, uhh." I paused for a moment. "The others?" How would I explain that?

"Promising me some one on one time? I feel special now. Fair enough then. If you so wish to listen to me ramble about theories of life, science, time and relativity, I'd be happy to oblige, and from what you say it seems that my hard work isn't for naught. While I don't know what theory you're talking about yet, makes me feel like I've accomplished something. Even though it technically hasn't happened yet. That's a thought. If I know something I will do has an effect on the future in the way I desired, can I say I feel like I've accomplished something? Because that's a past tense term so it doesn't really work, but I can't say I'll feel accomplished because I feel it now so it also doesn't fit. What phrase and tense would we use for something like this? If any even exist in our vocabulary. Food for thought."