Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Does anyone else just LOVE eSports?

Silver Herald

As someone who loves to game competitively, the whole eSports movement that were seeing across the web is absolutely astounding.

Personally, I'm a big fan of Smash and CS:GO. I'm kinda getting back into League of Legends after a two year hiatus, but the community is still as toxic as it always was.

Anyway, is anyone else really into this whole idea of professional gaming?

I recently started to play Street Fighter V, so lately, I've gotten into watching eSports events that involve SFV. It's really fun to watch Pros and Newcomers go at it. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm a fan of eSports. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with League of Legends, it's so aggravating sometimes but I still play it all the time.

Silver Herald if you're getting back into League maybe we could play a game or 2 together occasionally if you want.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a fan of eSports. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with League of Legends, it's so aggravating sometimes but I still play it all the time.

Silver Herald if you're getting back into League maybe we could play a game or 2 together occasionally if you want.

I'd be down for it, yeah. My schedule's a bit rough at the moment but we can def get a game or two in some time. What's your rank?

And yeah, I'm incredibly on/off with it. The game itself is great but the people can be too much sometimes :/

I'm not that high ranked, just Bronze 2.  I could probably hit Silver if I tried hard enough but honestly I prefer the laid back normal games.  I feel ya with the community too.

Anyway if you want to send me a request on there my name's Rxu.

Oh and I just gotta say, I love your profile and signature pictures! :D

• Brohoof 2

I'm not that high ranked, just Bronze 2.  I could probably hit Silver if I tried hard enough but honestly I prefer the laid back normal games.  I feel ya with the community too.

Anyway if you want to send me a request on there my name's Rxu.

Oh and I just gotta say, I love your profile and signature pictures! :D

Ah- I'm a bit higher at Silver 1, but that's using my main roles only. I'd love to play some more relaxed normals, though I do always try my best to get a win xP

TL Sonnet is my name, and thank you! I love how adorable these two can be x)