Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everybod-I mean PONY!

Emiko Gale

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Babscon

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I can't remember.

It's gonna take awhile to get used to that,

Hello, on the internet I am known as Emiko Gale...I also randomly came up with the name Lady Emiko when I sent my boyfriend a Steam game so whatever works.

I decided to join this place after visiting the Poniverse panel at Babscon 2016...This place looks very promising. I have been a fan of MLP since I was 17...And I am 21 now.

Besides ponies I love Nintendo, anime, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Steven Universe and other cartoons, and other stuff.

Starlight Glimmer is my spirit pony.

• Brohoof 6

Hi there Emiko! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hi there Emiko! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

I hope so...I remember never wanting to go on forums again after my horrible experience at another forum...And "meh" moments at two other forums but I got a good feeling about this place.

Welcome aboard! :P

Hope you enioyed that Poniverse panel, hope you have fun and make friends within our wonderful community! :D

I hope so...I need to heal after that one time when I was losing friends left and right...And it just broke me to the point where I can't willingly talk to others without feeling sick...But my boyfriend wanted me to make friends.

And this is why Starlight Glimmer is my precious spirit pony...I identify with her so much I hope she will find happiness.

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Emiko, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 2

Hello,mane welcome to the amazing MLP Forums! :) Its great to have you here, thank you ever so much for joining this wonderful community. I'm sure you'll love it here and meet plenty of sweet new friends! :yay: And if ever you have any inquiries or would simply like someone to chat to, then feel free to send me a quick PM or a profile comment! :squee: I've also been a massive fan of Steven Universe since... just a few hours ago, actually. :P I was really intrigued by it, and was a casual fan before, but now I can definitely see why it's such a beloved cartoon. :catface:

• Brohoof 2

sig-4482850.sig-4473902.sig-4471812.sig-

Emiko Gale Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.  :rarity: 

• Brohoof 2