The Weather Thread

Sunlight

I think it may have stayed in the 70s today. 70s and overcast. Not terrible for July! There was a nice breeze on the coast.

• Brohoof 1

Got pretty hot in the conservatory. Worse tomorrow! :o

Tomorrow's forecast - max. 24 Celcius, wind SW - SE gusting 17 mph, visibility very good to excellent, humidity starting at 90%, going onto 40% min.

• Sad 1

Tipping down with rain right now! Which makes a change, because it hasn't rained for a while, it's been dry and hot. It was dry this morning, so this is a perfect example of why you must not go out anywhere in England without rainwear. :D

Forecast for later is sunny spells, 21° C, wind WNW gusting 21 mph. UV 6 dropping to 3, humidity 80% dropping to 50%.

• smile 1

Today and yesterday have been pretty nasty - hot and muggy. D:

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

Quite a bit cooler this weekend, as forecast. occasional sunny spells, have had the odd rain shower, comfortable temperatures, it's nice. :D

20 degrees Celsius, wind SW  gusting 20.

60 F, light rain, breezy at 10 am. In August. This weather is too nice to be real! Is this reality?

• smile 1

Today it's significantly warmer. The tropical depression is passing west of us, no rain yet, but frequent gusts of wind.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

10 minutes ago, Envy said:

Today it's significantly warmer. The tropical depression is passing west of us, no rain yet, but frequent gusts of wind.

Please stay safe.

Same as here. Things seem calm, peaceful and sunny. Might be isolated tornadoes but you know what? An adventure for Sir Hugsalot since they don't have them in europe. :toldya:

• Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

We've had lots of rain here and it's caused a lot of flooding according to some family. I'm stepping out of my house after a few days so I'm hoping the roads are ok. :sealed:

• Sad 3