Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do spas work in Equestria?

SummerOfGold

Hey, I've got a friend who's working on a project and would like some help with figuring out some things about the Ponyville Spa. While the primary focus is an extensive list of the various services (as well as pricing), we'd like to exhaust some other ideas as well. This would include things like herbal recipes (like the one Zecora used and gave to the spa), employees (like Bulk Biceps), history of business and establishment, rules when applying for a job, policies for customer service (like, what to do with an unsatisfied customer), company mottos, things of that nature. Anything else that you think would fit in would be appreciated. What would help would be to have a list of episodes that had apperences of the Spa and its workers, as well as notes on the general environment and percieved practices. This should be kept as canon as possible when looking at what's already established, but from there let all manner of creativity run loose!

It would also help to get a good description of each service in the form of a sales pitch that you'd see on a brochure. For example, something like this:

-Wing Massage

-3 bits

-A {} massage given with the soft hooves of our cute young mares. Eases your muscles and brings the life back into your soul.

I know it's a bit generic, but something to that effect would help.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Well, some great episodes for spa appearances would be Slice of Life, Green Isn't Your Color, and Ponyville Confidential.  I don't really have any ideas of my own at the moment, but I hope those episodes help.  Personally, the spa scenes are some of my favorites in the show.

• 2 weeks later...