Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony! I'm new here!

Teavvi

Hey, I'm new and I love to go on anything related to fandom! I think this is a great opportunity to socialize with other fan girls/pegasisters! Thanks, bye!????

• Brohoof 8

Hi Derpypegasus! Nice to meet you! If you like fandom you've come to the right place! This is a great place to hang around with like-minded ponies of all kinds. So much fun and lots to talk about! Glad to have a new pegasister in the herd! I'll see you on the boards, or if you like, feel free to PM me anytime!  :P

• Brohoof 5

sig-4522160.post-37231-0-50809800-146310

derpypegasus welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.     :grin: 

• Brohoof 4

Hello there derpypegasus, welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums.
There is lots of fun things to do and see here so please feel free to trot around and don't be afraid to join in.
I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends.

If you need any help with the site please feel free to ask me, or have a look in the Site 'FAQ' section.
sig-4524987.o1aK4jd.png
And if your new to the forum or just need a quick reminder please check out the Community Rules section.

• Brohoof 3

Hey there Derpy Pegasus, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to our forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around my friend  :)   '''

• Brohoof 3

@,

Hello, and welcome!

I hope you will really enjoy everything about the forums! It really is a good way to experience the fandom in a variety of different ways! :D 

• Brohoof 4