Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Warrior Cats RP OOC (open for all)

redaxted

(edited)

In that there comes the problem with territory positions since there have to be reason for either Riverclan or Thunderclan to trespass Wind- or Shadowclan's territory.

I was thinking that either Flameheart was sent by Moontail or Stormstar(@@Unicorncob,

) to Thunderclan or Slumberfur to the Riverclan. (First one would make more sense due Riverclan's state right now (and I can explain why it would make sense that it's Thunderclan and not Shadowclan where she was sent if needed)

This sounds like a good plan, yes. :) Shadowclan are also struggling with herb supplies, so it wouldn't be great turning to them, so sending Flameheart to request Thunderclan's help makes sense. :yay: Thank you for the suggestion. Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Due Wolves' absence I guess this RP died for good. But in case of, if reading RPs is a thing for someone, here is pictures of  Flameheart and Darkpaw as reference.

post-35322-0-96600700-1485714444_thumb.pngpost-35322-0-13840900-1485714446_thumb.png

(Credits for linearts used as reference can be found at my(currently) last art-topic)

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

I think so, we stretched it really far but I have had some fun with it which I think is most importand ^~^

Agreed :) This was so far my favorite RP.  Sadly I never got to finish my plans for SlumberFlame but well... It was fun :)

Edited by The Cerberus