Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Warrior Cats RP OOC (open for all)

redaxted

Well I can always have her wander onto the Windclan territory, then you can chase her off :P

SilverStar wouldn't get her warriors to chase you off, if she caught you then she would make sure you didn't return.

SilverStar would just kill you and probably dump your body in the lake, her parents got killed by rouges so she wouldn't be happy with finding you on her territory. 

http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/The_Warrior_Code

13. The Word of A Clan Leader Is The Warrior's Code

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Since you're outside of the warrior code, she can quite happily kill you, If you were a clan cat she would drive you off with a few scratches, if you trespass on Windclan and SIlverstar catches you she would kill you in cold blood. Her warriors would just drive you off though. . 

• Brohoof 1

Since you're outside of the warrior code, she can quite happily kill you

do you even realize the amount lecturing that'd produce from Redear

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

do you even realize the amount lecturing that'd produce from Redear

She wouldn't tell RedstarEar about killing the intruder, just say she drove them off and they probably wouldn't return

anyway Redear gets cranky at being woken up for her duty's, shes worse then JayFeather 

Edited by Ruby Splash
  • Brohoof 1

eh.............she's just cranky with life in general. XD and lying to a medicine cat......boy, that cant go wrong, huh? XD

wrote redstar by mistake

sheesh, your now medicine cat and leader

welcome to the tribe of rushing water

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

wrote redstar by mistake

sheesh, your now medicine cat and leader

welcome to the tribe of rushing water

Redear/star: "First order of business. If you dont see your ancestors over near-death or you're about to do something cat-astrophic, dont bug me."

Edited by P-Jay
  • Brohoof 1

Redear/star: "First order of business. If you dont see your ancestors over near-death or you're about to do something cat-astrophic, dont bug me."

Start at 30 seconds

YEP NO YOUR FIRED, i be the leader again XD

• Brohoof 1

@@Wolves, Go thru it quickly if we can, if everyone's waiting then yeah, pass. Sorry, I've been at work.

Alright, I think we should give it a skip then? They have enough herbs to her through the night, and it's not too urgent, so... :squee: And a few people are waiting for the gathering.

@@Wolves

Just to make sure, so we are going to after this rogue cure episode is over, skip over the whole next day?

Looks like it, a couple of people really want to get to the gathering as soon as possible. I don't really mind, so as long as no one else does...? :adorkable:
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, if anyone has a ShadowClan cat, they can recognise Owlheart in some way if you wish :P

Like the ShadowClan medicine cat if I can ever get to making her. I will try to make some posts today.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

she had been a good medicine cat but she was rather grumpy and snappy. You would rather have a badger treat your wounds. Though she was wise, I give her too much leniency. 

*that moment when Redear has always been bitter and grumpy, ever since she became a medicine cat...and has good reason to be*

also--been reading up, fixing to post. XD sorry for disappearing on y'all

Edited by P-Jay
  • Brohoof 2

*that moment when Redear has always been bitter and grumpy, ever since she became a medicine cat...and has good reason to be*

^^ and Silverstar just here to cause problems 

• Brohoof 2