Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Warrior Cats RP OOC (open for all)

redaxted

can i make a post of my warriors going to the gathering?

Well, at the minute, I'm just waiting for everything in Thunderclan to be over. I think I will just go with everyone else and say the day of the gathering is the first day (although I intended it to be the next). :) So yes, you can go a bit ahead of time, maybe meeting Riverclan on the island seeing as every cat in that clan, aside from the medicine cat, are NPCs. :squee:

(edited)

Sorry for not posting that much, but I don't really know what to post right now. 

That's alright, Kitestar and all of the cats she selected to go with her should soon be heading out to attend the gathering. :) I apologize for it taking a while.

Edit: @@Pripyat Pony I'm ever so sorry to bother you, I really am, but are you still taking part in this RP? It's completely fine if you possibly forgot, it's just that we require a post from you to progress. If you wish to quit the RP instead, that's okay; any option is fine by me.

Edit #2: @@Pripyat Pony I apologize deeply for having to continue without you, but you could still join in again if possible, and if you want to. I understand that you have likely been busy, or have been facing other issues.  :rarity:

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I'm going on holliday tomorrow so I won't be able to post the next two days. Sorry :please:

If something happens or the gathering is ended then just make my character folow the groop :)

Edited by Summer Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

@@Wolves, @@Kankuro, @@Summer Breeze, @@Ruby Splash, @@Sunset light,  @@Pripyat Pony,

I'm asking from everyone if anyone would be against if I made little (So called)"plot twist" with Slumberfur and Starclan. I fully understand if somebody is against it.

It might be something minor or something bigger don't know. (It would probably include Firestar in some shape or form (Canon character from books))

@@Wolves, @@Kankuro, @@Summer Breeze, @@Ruby Splash, @@Sunset light,  @@Pripyat Pony,

I'm asking from everyone if anyone would be against if I made little (So called)"plot twist" with Slumberfur and Starclan. I fully understand if somebody is against it.

It might be something minor or something bigger don't know. (It would probably include Firestar in some shape or form (Canon character from books))

Well, I don't really mind. Plot twists are welcome, and involving Starclan is alright. :squee: It'll be cool to see what you have in mind.

(edited)

Well, I don't really mind. Plot twists are welcome, and involving Starclan is alright. :squee: It'll be cool to see what you have in mind.

Aright, I will start it little bit right now, I don't yet know where I will be going with it.

Hope nobody is against it. If somebody is just tell. :)

Wolves

@The Cerberus

From hearing Kitestar's order to help Slumberfur back to camp, relief washed over Owlheart. She was still willing to trust him.

He accepted Darkpaw's help, and after getting the unconscious warrior onto his back, they raced back to the camp as fast as possible.

ThunderClan Camp @Sunset light @Summer Breeze

When he and Darkpaw returned, Owlheart saw Darkfur standing in front of the rogue at the edge of the clearing.

A snarl escaped him. He knew that rogue couldn't be trusted.

He gently lowered Slumberfur onto the ground.

"Darkpaw," he meowed to the apprentice, "go and get Moonshine. I'm going to help Darkfur."

With that, he bounded to his Clanmate's side, and hissed at the rogue, claws unsheathed. "I knew you were trouble."

@@Sunset light,

Post little broken =3

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 3

Also, Dusty is nowhere near the Thunderclan camp, so just how can your character be talking to him? Not to mention the small fact that nocat knows anything about Dusty, so your post is basically godmoding.

Oh yeah, and canon Warrior Cats are basically normal cats. They don't have metal claws, poison darts or anything like that; plus your character having the cure for the sickness, of which the cause hasn't even been established, just screams godmode Gary Stu.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

moonshine and willowpaw have returned! :) why is it suddenly so focused on moonshine while I was away?

I don't know, why isn't every cat angry at SilverStar?

@@Pripyat Pony,

Yeah and he talk is so bad, along with the actions. If you behaved infront of  Silverstar like that, she would slaughter you. Not even joking, she would just kill you if you started doing that...

They don't have metal claws, poison darts or anything like that; plus your character having the cure for the sickness, of which the cause hasn't even been established, just screams godmode Gary Stu.

^^ yeah just don't have any of that, i'm sure you cant just steal a 'cure' from a lab which would have sercurity against any intrusion unless you were a test subject

but then you would be dead.

"You've wasted enough of our time and space," he snarled, "leave, or die."

*Smiles*

"I gave you the cure but it seems that you didn't get the recipe so you wouldn't mind me doing this"

* points metallic claws at him and fires a dart which hits him in the leg*

"You got 5minutes to live take the cure and keep me here or die and spread it"

*Bares his non metal claws out*

Anyone else tell this guy to pay off I accidentally shot him but it doesn't kill just give him a strong smell hell come round and yeah more cure for you"

*Throws more blue liquid needles*

"Everyone here inject yourselves but killing me will result in your disaster your choice and we had a deal I give you cure I get to stay for a bit before I set off""

you serious right now, I vote we banish all that to the moon

Edited by Ruby Splash
  • Brohoof 3

Also, Dusty is nowhere near the Thunderclan camp, so just how can your character be talking to him? Not to mention the small fact that nocat knows anything about Dusty, so your post is basically godmoding.

Oh yeah, and canon Warrior Cats are basically normal cats. They don't have metal claws, poison darts or anything like that; plus your character having the cure for the sickness, of which the cause hasn't even been established, just screams godmode Gary Stu.

I don't know, why isn't every cat angry at SilverStar?

@@Pripyat Pony,

Yeah and he talk is so bad, along with the actions. If you behaved infront of  Silverstar like that, she would slaughter you. Not even joking, she would just kill you if you started doing that...

^^ yeah just don't have any of that, i'm sure you cant just steal a 'cure' from a lab which would have sercurity against any intrusion unless you were a test subject

but then you would be dead.

"You've wasted enough of our time and space," he snarled, "leave, or die."

*Smiles*"I gave you the cure but it seems that you didn't get the recipe so you wouldn't mind me doing this"* points metallic claws at him and fires a dart which hits him in the leg*"You got 5minutes to live take the cure and keep me here or die and spread it"*Bares his non metal claws out*Anyone else tell this guy to pay off I accidentally shot him but it doesn't kill just give him a strong smell hell come round and yeah more cure for you"*Throws more blue liquid needles*"Everyone here inject yourselves but killing me will result in your disaster your choice and we had a deal I give you cure I get to stay for a bit before I set off""

you serious right now, I vote we banish all that to the moon

Heu guys, be a bit nice... I know.it's a bit overpowered and all but he has a nice character, in the beginning it was.just fun and all but maybe he got a bit carried away :kindness:

But I indeed also vote for letting him make a new post, that was indeed a bit too far...

• Brohoof 1

Maybe if he completely wiped out all the Gary Stu, godmode stuff and made his character just an ordinary cat, then maybe. But even then, his character is just a bit too aggressive given the circumstances; ie, being a stranger surrounded by hostile clan cats. I really doubt that even a rogue cat would be actively attacking, given that the other cats could just set on him, dozens to one, and tear him to shreds.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wakes up slightly*

"So you gonna kill me or kick the guy out who is about to save your lives or once you dump me I warn you of this star clan will be missed and give this to your leader it's in my lunch it's a parchment from her ancestors let her read it also my name is scar claw"

*Looks around trying to get his head tonwork*

"Ever thought I could be of some use the cure for example a invention scouting street hunting"

1297540574659.jpg?1297542290

Edited by Unicorncob
  • Brohoof 3

Heh I can tell I am doing bad compared to you guys you see I'm more use to inventions cause I live in that world like the overhead projector don't hate it and don't hate me not only does it do projection in the streets it offers me protection what you gonna do if a dude high on crack attacks you wat you gonna do with a Mac book but confront me in the hood I'll blind you with the lightbulb drop it on your foot OK but srysly the dart claw can be a real thing plus you don't know my cats history so yeah chill out I'm failing but I NVR give up