Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Warrior Cats RP OOC (open for all)

redaxted

(edited)
Okay, sorry this is taking a while. I shall try and get to the gathering as soon as possible, but for now (as you've seen) Thunderclan is caught up with talking to the rogue who trespassed in the camp. The sickness is not greencough, though - it is an unknown illness, but it is contagious and the cats don't know the cure. Windclan hasn't been affected by it yet (or so they may think...?), but it's up to you as to whether Silverstar knows about it or not.

@@Wolves

Just wondering how long this medicine part will take? So I know if I should try to invent something to Darkpaw to do while this is happening. :adorkable:

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 2

@@Wolves

Just wondering how long this medicine part will take? So I know if I should try to invent something to Darkpaw to do while this is happening. :adorkable:

To be honest I'm trying to make it go as fast as to time takes so far your doing amazing all of you XD also yeah had to add a cat with the cure cause then everyone will die and it'll be over so yay :derp:
  • Brohoof 2

I guess I'll stay on the tree till the gathering. And since it will happen literally around my tree-place, I could perhaps appear in some way or another...

• Brohoof 1

@@Wolves

Sorry about that, I'm okay with you creating something for Darkpaw to do (which I now see you have done. :squee: This will be interesting).

I guess I'll stay on the tree till the gathering. And since it will happen literally around my tree-place, I could perhaps appear in some way or another...

Sorry about not too much happening there. :adorkable:
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm sorry for not replying for couple of days or so, wasn't feeling well, I'll get on making my posts here on MLP Forums and making that Shadowclan medicine cat.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

Heh I like being a mysterious character always adds suspense but to make a character suspicious you gotta have other people who have no clue what I'm thinking I role with it but I can't of done it without you all keep up the good work XD also expect me to make spelling errors cause I'm bored and tired :shy:

• Brohoof 1

@@Sunset light,

Your post is little bit broken

@Sunset light,@Wolves,  Slumberfur was getting annoyed by this rogue underestimating Thunderclan, he turned around and calmly replied to him. "Aren't you arrogant one, rogue. Too bad I'm not scared of you."  He turned around again and continued his way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Sunset light,

You mean like Austere being a former rogue and thus suspects what may be going on, the ploy that may be in play?

Oooh, I so want to have Austere claw that arrogance from the rogue, proving that at least he could hurt the cat... even offer some choice words on who could kill who. Lets just be glad my cat was sent hunting.

• Brohoof 1

@@Wolves

Redstripe? Does/did Slumberfur know him/her?

Your choice really, but probably not. He was lost before Slumberfur joined the clan, and Kitestar doesn't like talk about him much. :P

(edited)

Your choice really, but probably not. He was lost before Slumberfur joined the clan, and Kitestar doesn't like talk about him much. :P

Is Redstripe the warrior killed by sickness? Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

No, he wasn't. That cat was called Kestreltalon, Redstripe was lost in a battle. :)

Ah, I see. Duh, I remember Kestreltalon being mentioned in the roleplay.

... I have something to admit. If it wasn't for the fact there was already a Thunderclan leader, I woud have requested to play Firestar. Heh ^^'

@@Unicorncob

Since the sparrow is alive, couldn't the three go back to camp so as to test the cure more quickly?

Sure, we could have the three go and get more prey, but Darkpaw went through so much trouble to keep the prey alive despite not being as larhe or strong as a more fully grown warrior. Burying the bird would simply kill it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Since the sparrow is alive, couldn't the three go back to camp so as to test the cure more quickly?

Sure, we could have the three go and get more prey, but Darkpaw went through so much trouble to keep the prey alive despite not being as larhe or strong as a more fully grown warrior. Burying the bird would simply kill it.

That could be something Austere says to Owlheart in rp.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ah, I see. Duh, I remember Kestreltalon being mentioned in the roleplay.

... I have something to admit. If it wasn't for the fact there was already a Thunderclan leader, I woud have requested to play Firestar. Heh ^^'

@@Unicorncob

Nope this is several generations after his time, otherwise you would have the kits be warriors/elders and confusing will occur ^^

Anyway has the horseplace still got cats living in it?

Also jinx, you better not be on the Windclan territory. Silverstar will drive you out if she catches you. ^^

A certain kind of cat is lacking, I've found. Allow me to remedy that. ;)

Username: Unicorncob
Name: Jinx
Age (moons/months): 9 moons
Clan: None
Appearance: Right here
Personality: Jinx is a rather lazy and gluttonous kittypet, with a cocky streak. She believes her cushy and protected life is perfect, and that wild cats are blind to the heaven on earth that is a bowl of chicken and a dish of cream with a warm bed by the fire. Because of that, she thinks housecats are much smarter, and better survivors.
History: There's not much to say about Jinx's history. She lives in a twoleg nest near the RiverClan territory, just past the bridge. She has a habit of occasionally sneaking into the territory and helping herself to a fish from the river. She'll often be seen sunning herself behind her fence, on a warm day.
Other: She wears a pink collar with her name on a tag.

idk where you are on the map, are you at the horseplace and twoleg place there which is in windclan territory

Or a twoleg place near the stream and bridge which isn't on the map?

Edited by Ruby Splash
  • Brohoof 2

Also jinx, you better not be on the Windclan territory. Silverstar will drive you out if she catches you. ^^

Don't tempt her ;)

idk where you are on the map, are you at the horseplace and twoleg place there which is in windclan territory

Or a twoleg place near the stream and bridge which isn't on the map?

Where she lives is beyond the bridge, off the map :P where she is right now is in the territory by the stream, just before the bridge

• Brohoof 1

Where she lives is beyond the bridge, off the map where she is right now is in the territory by the stream, just before the bridge

so not in windclan?

*removes post about chasing you off wc territory* 

• Brohoof 1

so not in windclan?

*removes post about chasing you off wc territory* 

Well I can always have her wander onto the Windclan territory, then you can chase her off :P

• Brohoof 1