Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Warrior Cats RP OOC (open for all)

redaxted

ehm, I don't really know where to start. I read up on what's going on a bit and it would be a bit strange if poppyfur now suddenly appeared to have an apprentic. so how do I go about it?

Maybe Willowpaw could have lost her old mentor out of the blue (there is a sickness in Shadowclan, and they suspected that it might spread), or they could have left the clan so that she now needs a new mentor? If that is okay with you, then Kitestar can hold a ceremony. :)

Maybe Willowpaw could have lost her old mentor out of the blue (there is a sickness in Shadowclan, and they suspected that it might spread), or they could have left the clan so that she now needs a new mentor? If that is okay with you, then Kitestar can hold a ceremony. :)

that sounds good. Or maybe her former mentor couldn't handle her ^_^ nha, your idea is better. Go ahead and give the ceremony, willowpaw is ready :)
  • Brohoof 1

How old is Rye? I was thinking if due Slumberfur's past as kittypet they would have at least met, it would be interesting encounter. 

Say what you think, It's fine by me either way.

he's about...not as old as an elder warrior, but still older then a 'rookie' warrior, y'know? sorry, im not sure exactly how moons work here. XD

• Brohoof 1

he's about...not as old as an elder warrior, but still older then a 'rookie' warrior, y'know? sorry, im not sure exactly how moons work here. XD

Moons are simply months. And based on one Deviantart post warriors are from 12 to 180+ moons so.... 

But no need for exact age, only needed to know that he is over 12 moons. :) 

So I take that as yes to my suggestion?

• Brohoof 1

Moons are simply months. And based on one Deviantart post warriors are from 12 to 180+ moons so.... 

But no need for exact age, only needed to know that he is over 12 moons. :)

So I take that as yes to my suggestion?

if Slumberfur has met Rye, then he's either best of friends with the loner--or he hates Rye with a passion. there is no inbetween with that guy. XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

if Slumberfur has met Rye, then he's either best of friends with the loner--or he hates Rye with a passion. there is no inbetween with that guy. XD

I was thinking that they were maybe even friends before Slumberfur became part of Thunderclan (about 12 moons ago) and when they meet Slumberfur wouldn't really know how to react since he now hates being reminded about that time and blah blah, something like that?, It also would be fitting if Rye had some weird nickname for the Slumberfur. (Since Slumberfur is his clan-name)

?

It's fully your choice.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

I was thinking that they were maybe even friends before Slumberfur became part of Thunderclan (about 12 moons ago) and when they meet Slumberfur wouldn't really know how to react since he now hates being reminded about that time and blah blah, something like that?, It also would be fitting if Rye had some weird nickname for the Slumberfur. (Since Slumberfur is his clan-name)

?

Rye: "Oh hey Fuzzy-Wuzzy! 8D "

• Brohoof 1

Rye's the type to call him the full nickname. and if it suits you, then by all means, i have no qualms with Rye and Slumberfur knowing eachother. 

just...keep in mind what i said.

with Rye, you either hate him with a passion, or he's one of your best friends. there is no in-between. XD

• Brohoof 1

@@Wolves,

hey, don't wait for me to post something to give the ceremonie for willowpaw because I don't know what to post really. willowpaw will just stay in the medicine cat den and do whatever cat's do that resembles crying. She'll come out once the ceremonie starts :squee:

• Brohoof 1

@@Sunset light Sorry to bother you, but, in the RP thread, to which one of my characters are you referring to? I know you asked the name at the end of the post, but... :twi: I have four characters. Which one is your's confronting? Sorry.

*sneaks in and dumps an OC down*

Username: Unicorncob

Name: Owlheart

Clan: ThunderClan

Appearance: Right here

Personality: He is rather quiet and may appear intimidating, maybe even threatening or frightening, but he is nothing but loyal to his Clan. He is not exactly the gentlest with younger cats, but he means well, and believes there is always something to learn. He has absolutely no tolerance for bullying of any kind. He understands his Clanmates still may not trust him, and that he still has much to prove.

History: A Clanborn cat. He was originally a ShadowClan apprentice, before bullying and threats from his denmates, solely because he was the runt of his litter, left him no choice but to flee. He found himself in ThunderClan's territory and begged to be taken in. He had never forgotten their mercy, and has shown nothing but hard work and loyalty ever since.

Other: He has not entirely shed his ShadowClan roots, and still has a habit of sneaking around. He's fond of dusk patrols, and his favourite prey is sparrow.

• Brohoof 3

Glad to be a part! :squee:

So, anything I should know right off the bat?

Well, there's a herb shortage in Shadowclan which means they have started looking on Thunderclan territory to cure their sick cats. There is a fear that this sickness could spread, as one cat fell ill in Thunderclan and did not recover.

There is a rogue (Rye) talking with a Thunderclan warrior (Slumberfur) at the edge of the territory.

These are the two main plot points at the moment! :) What's going in Thunderclan is Kitestar has just assigned Willowpaw a new mentor (Poppyfur, the deputy) and just dismissed the ceremony meeting.

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob,

I have question for you. Since Owlheart is Thunderclan warrior like Slumberfur (My character) I ask you, does Slumberfur know that Owlheart is orignally from Shadowclan because he have come to the clan later than Owlheart (Due Owlheart being older and came to thunderclan as apprentice aged like Slumberfur)?

(Text bomb x3)

Owlheart should probably know that Slumberfur was orginally kittypet since most of the clan knows it.

• Brohoof 2