Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

minecraft 1.10 out now

F.A.D.E

(edited)

it's been less then a month since the 1.9 announcement and 1.10 has already been released.

but what does this mean for the server? is there gonna be a 1.9 world before 1.10? or will 1.9 be skiped entirely and we'll just go straight to 1.10? or maybe something else entirely?

or maybe iv'e just finally lost it and moon madness has made me start to hallucinate......

Edited by F.A.D.E
  • Brohoof 1

It'll most likely go to 1.9 as planned. Devs will have to update the mods to be compatible with 1.10, and I'm sure we use a few external plugins too.

Feels like 1.10 just flew right past us considering how long MC lingered on 1.6, 1.7, and 1.8

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

It'll most likely go to 1.9 as planned. Devs will have to update the mods to be compatible with 1.10, and I'm sure we use a few external plugins too.

Feels like 1.10 just flew right past us considering how long MC lingered on 1.6, 1.7, and 1.8

True, I also feel the server will move to 1.9 and not go directly to 1.10... Microsoft ;-; why do you update Minecraft so fast?! XD

Most things are already compatible with 1.10 afaik so we might be pushing to 1.10 instead.  We're still in the process of getting things ready, and when I'm not on vacation I'll be able to give you all a better status.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh! I love that auto-step is finally in the game legit! Before you had to mod it and most servers considered it a cheat so you couldn't use it, really.

I think the fossils are pretty cool too, actually!