Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Need a good racing movies.

Shadow _Destruction

Like car racing? My favorite is Rush. It's about Niki Lauda and James Hunt, who were Formula 1 racers in the 70's. It's not exactly an action racing movie, but it's pretty intense at times. It's actually my favorite sports movie, not just racing.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, not really a whole lot of choice outside of the obvious ~ the Fast and Furious films, and to be fair, they stopped being about racing after the third or fourth. It's been a while since I saw it but I thought Death Race was pretty enjoyable, not really a very good film objectively, but if you're looking for some good action, car races and fairly brutal deaths, I'd say it's a good choice. Either that or I agree with El Duderino, Rush is brilliant. Not an action packed film like you might be looking for, but it's a very interesting and engaging true story drama that does indeed get pretty intense at times. I'm not even into F1 or racing in general but I definitely recommend it.

@@Shadow _Destruction

The context if this thread doesn't have much potential to start a discussion between users and would instead be better suited for a status update or blog entry. Please remember the when creating a thread in the future, the goal is to start a meaningful discussion about a certain topic. With that being said, this thread has been locked.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 1