Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What makes your heart race?

Swift Marquis

Doing something artistic and having it come out right always gets my motor revved up. A nice little smoochie can be pretty good for the circulation too. Flying, roller coasters, driving fast at night with the top down, watching a great movie and listening to certain kinds of music all rank high on the list as well. 

• Brohoof 1

On 7/13/2019 at 9:52 AM, Spider Demon said:

Love. You can trust me when I say it's the ultimate high. :P

Still got to say this. Nothing beats a cuddle with my favorite man in the world :wub:

Edited by Spider Demon
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Blivy said:

I mean I COULD say but I mean lets keeP it SFW. ^_~

7 hours ago, Cyclone1066 said:

What's the fun in that.

When @Lucky Bolt grabs m......[redacted].

You boys calm urselves now, ya hear? :orly:

Hmm..what makes my heart race? When @Cyclone1066 grabs m..... [redacted]. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 10/9/2015 at 9:51 AM, Sony said:

because of Five Nights at Freddy's and Pink SFM but mostly Five Nights at Freddy's

Since I know nothing about love :orly: [You love birds]

Five Nights at Freddy's makes my heart race (lol comment from 2015)  :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Funny story here since this never happen to me. So there’s one girl come up to me to asks me a question and she called me “babe”. She was “hey babe, question”.  I was like huh?? And my heart begins to pound because it was like out of blue and unexpected since I have never been called a “babe” before. So wasn’t sure how I should react. And she was pretty cute too. I stuttered a bit to answer her.

—————
Turns out she mistaken me for her boyfriend because apparently she can’t talk and shop at the same time. :maud:.

Anyways- I would say playing games but most of the time  annoying rude people or reckless people …. gets me all the time.:yeahno: I’m gonna have a heart attack one day.

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from my aforementioned handful of signature stimulants, I’ve found that the emergency Nitro sublinguals I keep in my purse are really effective for getting the heart pounding like a trip hammer. That’s probably not what the author of this thread was after though.

• 1 year later...