Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Welcome to hell (2x2)

Love Doctor Blaze

@@Colenso Rivers,

I will give you the medic role. Also, in case that you think you'll get little to no action, i can assure you that you'll get pleny. :D

Working on my OC now 

3670612-csaa.png

Name: August Hedegaard

Role: Tank

Personality: A very emotion driven man, who rarely acts with reason. If he is angry he punches someone, if he is happy he cheers. He sees life as a giant obstacle that he has to climb, and that everyone who stops him from climbing will get a fist to the face. Has a lightning fuse, that will blow up from the simplest insult.

He absolutely adores food, especially anything with meat in it, and will love you forever if you whip out a juicy steak for him. Despite August’s rather explosive personality, he would never dare to say anything harmful to someone, unless you piss the guy off. August loves a fight, and will never back down from one, unless he knows that it would be wisest, but he never thinks so the previous statement is irrelevant.

Has a tendency to do stupid shit, and August is often too proud to admit it was his mistake. However, he still becomes extremely guilty and will try to make it up for you in secret.

Mutation power: On top of his already strong body, August has a boosted strength as well. However his real power is something a bit different. When August gets a lot of adrenaline in his blood, he becomes super calm and his strength is magnified by a lot, along with that, his skeleton and muscles become much harder than before.

Other: He has no weapons except for his fists. 

• 3 weeks later...