Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Celestia's nose?

caesar15

After a thousand years you kinda have to force yourself to have fun one way or another. Lest you go insane XD Go Luna~

Well you do have a point. Ah well, if you can't beat 'em (much less ignore 'em), join 'em.

*in whiniest voice possible* LUNA, I WANNA TURN ON THE DOLPHIN!!!! :(

Indeed.

But anyway.

Yeah.

PC's nose is strange *haha*

Be honest Discord... did Trollestia really turn you into stone because you made fun of her nose? :huh:

Be honest Discord... did Trollestia really turn you into stone because you made fun of her nose? :huh:

Trollestia turned me into stone for a lot of things...which is too bad because before she got offended and stoned me, we had quite a bit of fun together. Remember the rock gag I pulled on Rarity? I had done that before in the past. She lol'ed.

Posted Image

Don't ever recall making fun of her nose though, exclusively~

• Brohoof 1

Trollestia turned me into stone for a lot of things...which is too bad because before she got offended and stoned me, we had quite a bit of fun together. Remember the rock gag I pulled on Rarity? I had done that before in the past. She lol'ed.

Posted Image

Don't ever recall making fun of her nose though, exclusively~

YOU TWO TROLLED TOGETHER!?!? Well, I'm guessing that went a little something like this;

The mountains shook, the seas dried up, the heavens thundered, and everypony cowered in fear, unable to handle the awesome power of their combined trolling!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Precisely. Those were the good ol' days. Then someponies said things they later maaaay have regretted, one Draconequus get's stoned, and the two pony sisters try and co-rule. Till one get's sent moon-packing. Heh...

ANYWAY. We must not let this topic slip away!

CELESTIA'S NOSE. Worship it.

Precisely. Those were the good ol' days. Then someponies said things they later maaaay have regretted, one Draconequus get's stoned, and the two pony sisters try and co-rule. Till one get's sent moon-packing. Heh...

ANYWAY. We must not let this topic slip away!

CELESTIA'S NOSE. Worship it.

Yes, yes, indeed, worship it everypony, or you'll get sent to the moon like me! So worship it... no matter how much bigger it is than your own!!! ^_^

O rhwatever you call it, her mouth? I dont know, its just, its diffrent from any other pony, it extens out lke a real pony, but other ponies barley extend out, why is that, if your dont know what i mean then...

I hate to differ, but that's how they drew her mane draping across her face. It isn't her having a weird nose.

(edited)

Cadence's snout also protrudes further than most ponies. However, Luna's is somewhere in between Celestia's and regular ponies.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by bloodyfox

Cadence's snout also protrudes further than most ponies. However, Luna's is somewhere in between Celestia's and regular ponies. Posted ImagePosted Image

Alicorns are a rather nosy species, good thing they're not snots though. ;)
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

lol I read "Celestia's Noice" LMAO.

Anyways, I think it's a way to make her look more.. um Royal? um.. Older?

Edited by Jokuc

Alicorns are a rather nosy species, good thing they're not snots though. ;)

Haha. Nice. I was watching the wedding episodes again today and noticed Shining Armor's snout protrudes just as much if not more than Cadence's.

Haha. Nice. I was watching the wedding episodes again today and noticed Shining Armor's snout protrudes just as much if not more than Cadence's.

That's because he's a stallion, their noses are supposed to like that I think.
  • Brohoof 1

It probably represents a more well-defined, "noble" face among the ponies. You can find similar features accentuated in ancient depictions of rulers and prominent individuals.

That or Celestia had some work done over the last 1,000 years.

(edited)

It probably represents a more well-defined, "noble" face among the ponies. You can find similar features accentuated in ancient depictions of rulers and prominent individuals.

That or Celestia had some work done over the last 1,000 years.

Shhhhhh..... don't say that, or else you know who will send you to you know what!

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

What About fleur de lis, her snout is longer, and she is a unicorn. Also I don't think celestia is a horse, cuz remember best night ever when twilight turned the mice into horse things.... They were super tall with thin knobby knees and proper hooves

Posted Image

Hmmm, not sure. I don't think age or powers can be brought in at all like with the mane thread. Perhaps it was a personal choice of the original designer?

Charles M. Schultz once said "A beep on the nose is a sign of great affection".

(edited)

*sees link* OH HEEEEEEECK NO!!!! :blush: *nervously clicks link to see where it goes, only to be relieved*

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2DYPB4GVaU

PHEW, don't scare me like that man! :lol:

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1