Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Musicians Dream

Love Doctor Blaze

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Julliet nodded "that's true, some modern music is bad but there are still musicians out there who make great music, like Mikkel and Bella" she said "but my heart will always have a special place for classical music" she smiled a little smile, as if she was in love. but not with she guy she was talking to but with the music she was talking about.

Bella shrugged her shoulders "I have no idea, honestly" she said "he's defenitly in the friendzone, it's hard to get out of it" she was silent for a few moments "maybe he has to try to give her some hints? like, he should flirt with her a bit, maybe she gets the hints" she said, but she knew that it wasn't the greatest idea, it was she only one she had right now.

(I have no idea)

• 2 weeks later...

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Julliet nodded "that's true, some modern music is bad but there are still musicians out there who make great music, like Mikkel and Bella" she said "but my heart will always have a special place for classical music" she smiled a little smile, as if she was in love. but not with she guy she was talking to but with the music she was talking about.

Bella shrugged her shoulders "I have no idea, honestly" she said "he's defenitly in the friendzone, it's hard to get out of it" she was silent for a few moments "maybe he has to try to give her some hints? like, he should flirt with her a bit, maybe she gets the hints" she said, but she knew that it wasn't the greatest idea, it was she only one she had right now.

(I have no idea)

Mikkel thought for a bit of time. What could he do? There really wasn't that much his poor Lad could do to escape all mens feared zone. "Let's let Them evovle their relationship without us meddling with it. If Alesha really wants this, he Will Ask her out. If not, Them he is a whimp" Concluded Mikkel.

Alesha nodded with a Smile "Indeed..." Silence filled the room. However not an unpleasent One, More Like a comforting silence between two musicians who had their thoughts om music.

(This RP ya dingus)

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

bella looked at mikkel "do you really think he has the courage to? I mean, it's clear Julliet is a popular girl, no doubt about it she has been asked out before, and since she doesn't seem to have a boyfriend she's probably just not feeling like getting in a relationship or something. but... I dunno" Bella said and she sighed. "maybe we should just let them do their thing indeed, and see what happens."

Julliet said nothing, which was strange for her, but just let the silence exist. usually she didn't like silence, it was so akward, so quiet, but this time it was okay. She looked outside and held her violin in her hand, she looked at the people there, but soon the looking became a kinda staring into the distance as she let her thoughts drift off.

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

bella looked at mikkel "do you really think he has the courage to? I mean, it's clear Julliet is a popular girl, no doubt about it she has been asked out before, and since she doesn't seem to have a boyfriend she's probably just not feeling like getting in a relationship or something. but... I dunno" Bella said and she sighed. "maybe we should just let them do their thing indeed, and see what happens."

Julliet said nothing, which was strange for her, but just let the silence exist. usually she didn't like silence, it was so akward, so quiet, but this time it was okay. She looked outside and held her violin in her hand, she looked at the people there, but soon the looking became a kinda staring into the distance as she let her thoughts drift off.

Mikkel laughed "Indeed, however" He gently placed his hands on her shoulders "Never underestimate a man in love. He will do what needs to be done, even if it kills him. Besides..." He pulled her in clothes "Perhaps she just felt that the guys where lack luster? I mean, this school is filled with arrogant scumbags"

Alesha also started to drift off into the world of nothingness, as he did that, his fingera glided over the piano, creating a peacefull yet somber melody

Mikkel laughed "Indeed, however" He gently placed his hands on her shoulders "Never underestimate a man in love. He will do what needs to be done, even if it kills him. Besides..." He pulled her in clothes "Perhaps she just felt that the guys where lack luster? I mean, this school is filled with arrogant scumbags"

Alesha also started to drift off into the world of nothingness, as he did that, his fingera glided over the piano, creating a peacefull yet somber melody

Bella smiled "I guess so, you seem to be the exopert at this part" she said and shrugged lightly "but you're right about the arogant scumbags, they seem to have plently of those here. But that doesn't make it less fun, this school is awesome, you can feel the passion for music everywhere"

Julliet got pulled back to the real world by Alesha's music, it was so beautifull yet a little bit sad, quietly she sat down next to him and watched him play.

Bella smiled "I guess so, you seem to be the exopert at this part" she said and shrugged lightly "but you're right about the arogant scumbags, they seem to have plently of those here. But that doesn't make it less fun, this school is awesome, you can feel the passion for music everywhere"

Julliet got pulled back to the real world by Alesha's music, it was so beautifull yet a little bit sad, quietly she sat down next to him and watched him play.

Mikkel nodded "Indeed, and i can't wait to kick their sorry asses back to the drawing board. You know why?" Dramatic pause. Mikkel pulled out what looked like an offer "Guess who got invited to perform for Riot games, at the biggest gaming event since 2012!?" Another pause "US! We are even allowed to write our own song!" Said Mikkel, glee evident on his face.

Alesha continued playing, while he drifted off in his thoughts. Wondering, was there any way he could ask her out? If so, how?

(Wooow, RIP grammar in my last post. Damn autocorrect almost made me go mad)

Mikkel nodded "Indeed, and i can't wait to kick their sorry asses back to the drawing board. You know why?" Dramatic pause. Mikkel pulled out what looked like an offer "Guess who got invited to perform for Riot games, at the biggest gaming event since 2012!?" Another pause "US! We are even allowed to write our own song!" Said Mikkel, glee evident on his face.

Alesha continued playing, while he drifted off in his thoughts. Wondering, was there any way he could ask her out? If so, how?

(Wooow, RIP grammar in my last post. Damn autocorrect almost made me go mad)

Bella's eyes got whide when mikkel pulled out the inventation "That's amazing" she said "I-I just can't beleve it!" she looked at mikkel "how did you do that?" Then she jumped into the air and wrapped her arms around his neck "it doesn't matter, it's amazing!" she said with a voice filled with joy.

Julliet had gotten the hang of the melody Alesha played, she picked up her violin and started to play along, very quietly, the bow barely touching the strings. She closed her eyes and the world around her got filled with the most wonderfull figures, all swirling together and creating beautifull patterns.

Bella's eyes got whide when mikkel pulled out the inventation "That's amazing" she said "I-I just can't beleve it!" she looked at mikkel "how did you do that?" Then she jumped into the air and wrapped her arms around his neck "it doesn't matter, it's amazing!" she said with a voice filled with joy.

Julliet had gotten the hang of the melody Alesha played, she picked up her violin and started to play along, very quietly, the bow barely touching the strings. She closed her eyes and the world around her got filled with the most wonderfull figures, all swirling together and creating beautifull patterns.

Mikkel caught her and spun around "Haha, indeed! As for how? I may or may not have applied when they where looking for musicians with an attached file of our individual performances" Said Mikkel with a wink."I say this calls for a celebration. Let's go slaughter a pizza and play videogames. My treat"

Though the violin was faint, Alesha instantly noticed it and let a slight smile cross his features. With the violin and piano in complete harmony and synergy, a beautifull classical piece was born. Proving every student here and now, that they where way out of their league.

Mikkel caught her and spun around "Haha, indeed! As for how? I may or may not have applied when they where looking for musicians with an attached file of our individual performances" Said Mikkel with a wink."I say this calls for a celebration. Let's go slaughter a pizza and play videogames. My treat"

Though the violin was faint, Alesha instantly noticed it and let a slight smile cross his features. With the violin and piano in complete harmony and synergy, a beautifull classical piece was born. Proving every student here and now, that they where way out of their league.

Bella smiled wide "I think that's a great idea! And just so you know, the pizza isn't the only one who will get slaughtered, I'm gonna beat you in gaming" she said as she jumped back on the ground.

Never before Julliet had played with someone as skilled as Alesha, or maybe it wasn't just skill but being able.to understand eachother without words. Whatever it was, it felt good, it gave her the chills, it made her happy. Finding someone who speaks your language is truely one of the best things there is.

@@Summer Breeze,

Mikkel laughed "HA, never. The day that i lose in super smash, is the day i quit as a DJ. Which is never in case you couldn't figure that one out" Said Mikkel with a shark grin.

The melody came to an end, and Alesha basked in the afterglow of what was one of the best pieces he has played. "Wow... Thank you for that. It has been a long time since i have felt a thrill like this" 

@@Summer Breeze,

Mikkel laughed "HA, never. The day that i lose in super smash, is the day i quit as a DJ. Which is never in case you couldn't figure that one out" Said Mikkel with a shark grin.

The melody came to an end, and Alesha basked in the afterglow of what was one of the best pieces he has played. "Wow... Thank you for that. It has been a long time since i have felt a thrill like this"

"Oh really?" bella said, putting her hands on her hips "then I'll take it easy on you, wouldn't want you to quit, especially since we just got such a great opportunity" she winked at him and looked challenging and tried not to start grinning.

Jullied lowered her violin again and put it on her lap, she sighed and looked alesha "thank you too, I don't think I ever played with such an amazing musician as you" she said and looked at him with a faint smile.

"Oh really?" bella said, putting her hands on her hips "then I'll take it easy on you, wouldn't want you to quit, especially since we just got such a great opportunity" she winked at him and looked challenging and tried not to start grinning.

Jullied lowered her violin again and put it on her lap, she sighed and looked alesha "thank you too, I don't think I ever played with such an amazing musician as you" she said and looked at him with a faint smile.

Mikkel got at an evil smile on his face as he approached her "Oh yeah? But can you win over... This!?" Shouted Mikkel as he launched a tickling attack.

Alesha looked over at his newly discovered crush "There is a 2v2 music tournament. Wanna pair up?" Asked Alesha

Mikkel got at an evil smile on his face as he approached her "Oh yeah? But can you win over... This!?" Shouted Mikkel as he launched a tickling attack.

Alesha looked over at his newly discovered crush "There is a 2v2 music tournament. Wanna pair up?" Asked Alesha

"Wait, nooo.." bella said as Mikkel started tickling her, she wasn't the most ticklish girl in the world but she surely couldn't really stand it "no! Please, have mercy" she begged inbetween the laughing.

Jullie looked at alesha "pairing up with you? Ehm... Yes, why not? It would be an honour to play with you" she said, her smile got wider. She was actually looking forward to working together with him.

"Wait, nooo.." bella said as Mikkel started tickling her, she wasn't the most ticklish girl in the world but she surely couldn't really stand it "no! Please, have mercy" she begged inbetween the laughing.

Jullie looked at alesha "pairing up with you? Ehm... Yes, why not? It would be an honour to play with you" she said, her smile got wider. She was actually looking forward to working together with him.

Mikkel stopped the attack and laughed at her expense. He got his phone out and dialed up the local pizzeria he spied, when they where driving towards the school. "What pizza do ya want?" Asked Mikkel.

Alexey innerly fist pumped, and smile "Awesome! I was afraid that i wouldn't be able to join, because of incompetent musicians" Said Alesha releaved.

Mikkel stopped the attack and laughed at her expense. He got his phone out and dialed up the local pizzeria he spied, when they where driving towards the school. "What pizza do ya want?" Asked Mikkel.

Alexey innerly fist pumped, and smile "Awesome! I was afraid that i wouldn't be able to join, because of incompetent musicians" Said Alesha releaved.

Bella sighed relieved when Mikkel stopped tickling her, she still had a smile on her face and whiped away a laughing tear from the corner of her eye. While thinking of a pizza, she also started planning a counter attack. "Hawaiian pizza for me pleas" she said, while trying to look as innocent as possible.

Julliet smiled, Alesha seemed enthausiastic which was a nice new side of him to discover. Then she shook her head "incompetent musicians? Mais non! You are one of the most talented musicians I've ever met. And besides, a contest should be fun, winning comes second place"