Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Why Spelling Bee Scene Exists In MLP: Equestria Girls - Friendship Games?

EquestriaGirlsUn

Tell Me Why Spelling Bee Scene Exists In My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Friendship Games? As We All Know Other Wondercolts And Shadowbolts Students Has Been Eliminated For Misspelling Words Making The Most Awful Scene In My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Friendship Games. Tell Me Why?

(edited)

Tell Me Why Spelling Bee Scene Exists In My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Friendship Games? As We All Know Other Wondercolts And Shadowbolts Students Has Been Eliminated For Misspelling Words Making The Most Awful Scene In My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Friendship Games. Tell Me Why?

Because they needed SOME reason for Cinch to pressgang Twilight into being on the team; if there WASN'T an academic portion of the games, it literally would make zero sense to grab a nerd from your school and be like "YOU. YOU WILL COMPETE IN A SPORTS EVENT OR I WILL PUNISH YOU".

Like seriously, the only reason she might have wanted to make twilight compete would be to win that event. And it still was a stupid idea because apparently you can't sub people out in the games, and you would want a well rounded competitor, not someone who is only good at ONE event.

But FG honestly made zero sense, so trying to make sense of the logic of that movie is a lost cause :P

Edited by Unlikeable Pony

Because they needed SOME reason for Cinch to pressgang Twilight into being on the team; if there WASN'T an academic portion of the games, it literally would make zero sense to grab a nerd from your school and be like "YOU. YOU WILL COMPETE IN A SPORTS EVENT OR I WILL PUNISH YOU".

Like seriously, the only reason she might have wanted to make twilight compete would be to win that event. And it still was a stupid idea because apparently you can't sub people out in the games, and you would want a well rounded competitor, not someone who is only good at ONE event.

But FG honestly made zero sense, so trying to make sense of the logic of that movie is a lost cause :P

Do You Hate This Scene And Do You Want To Delete This Scene?

Do You Hate This Scene And Do You Want To Delete This Scene?

Oh no, I actually have no problem with the scene itself: I find the movie itself's logic to be insane.

But within the actual movie's twisted logic, that scene actually serves a function. its just the rest of the movie I have issues with.

• Brohoof 1