Do you ever talk to yourself aloud?

Grepper

• 3 years later...

All the time, but 90% of the time it's just me complaining about something. I don't do it in public though.

• Brohoof 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

I talk to myself out loud all the time. It helps me get my thoughts straight and, while I don’t always listen to myself, I don’t argue with myself much either. So there’s a give and take.

Where’d I put that damn straight jacket?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I talk to myself out loud all the time. It helps me get my thoughts straight and, while I don’t always listen to myself, I don’t argue with myself much either. So there’s a give and take.

Where’d I put that damn straight jacket?

Me too, Dreamy. :devious:

• Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

I actually do, mostly when I'm alone and I'm trying to solve a problem, then i talk to myself like there's someone with me that tries to solve the problem as well :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

Don't mind me, just waiting for my pancakes.

1969050.gif

• 10 months later...

Yes. Not only that but I sometimes see other me's who talk to me. It's essentially my inner monologue having a semi-physical manifestation.

• Brohoof 1

I do, but not as much as I used to. As soon as I notice that I'm doing it, I'm like "You're talking to yourself again, Cash In." :P

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve always had this habit, that I tend to think to myself out loud, no matter how quiet I am, I’ve even been caught out doing it a couple of times. I can only assume that it’s all part of me being on the spectrum, and honestly I can’t really help it.

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

(edited)

Sometimes, it's embaressing. I used talk to like there a camera like where a character in a tv show talk to a camera like Deadpool or Pinkie. Don't do that anymore and do talk to myself lately.

Edited by BritishBrony2012

Proud British Brony

Too often actually. Makes one feel accompanied. It’s also an invite for amybody to join the conversation.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls