Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever talk to yourself aloud?

Grepper

The only close to "talking to myself out loud" is cussing or mumbling under my breath when I'm angry. 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

Yep. I talk to myself alot when I'm baking something, writing a story, or doing a task that requires intense focus. Then sometimes, I talk to myself just because...

But I don't think that makes you crazy. I think it actually is helpful. 

• Brohoof 2

I do it to  myself but really quietly. Some people may accidentally hear it like I'm whispering. Whatever I'm talking about isn't always super important but I do it just to clear my head.

I do. There is always a continuous talking/flow of thoughts in my head, that I am unable to stop.  When I am alone, like crafting something, I always talk.

• Brohoof 1

I'm constantly talking to myself when I'm alone. :P It's fun to chat with myself when I'm getting bored and no one's around me, or when I'm frustrated with myself and to let out some steam. It's very helpful for me in helping me calm down and to keep myself sane, although I look like anything but that when I'm talking to myself. :derp:

• Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...

Sometimes I plan out conversations with myself in my head. Or I will totally verbally destroy that guy who said something I didn't like 8 years ago, if only I had thought of it back then. Other times I just like to hear how my voice would sound singing or in a YouTube video.

• Brohoof 1