Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Avengers

ImAvinOops

Anyone else seen this movie yet?

It's so good. My suggestion if you haven't seen it... go. NOW! ;)

The Hulk was epic. I thought it was going to annoy me but was by far my favorite character. Who did you like?

• Brohoof 3

I just saw this, it was great. It had its imperfections, but it was generally a good film. A bit TOO much comic relief if you ask me (people were laughing at EVERYTHING in the cinema), but hey, it was funny.

On a side note, i just started an RP based on it, if anypony is interested

I saw it a few days ago, it was awesome! The Hulk was by far my favorite character. He was hilarious

This hasn't come out in North America yet.

~

That sucks. Make sure you see it when you can, it's awesome. :)

I saw it a few days ago, it was awesome! The Hulk was by far my favorite character. He was hilarious

He was so funny fighting Loki. Aahaha everyone in the cinema was laughing.

Saw it a few days ago. Best superhero movie I've seen so far. I loved the dialogues and Iron Man is my favorite :D

Yeah, Iron Man is pretty awesome too. :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

There is one scene near the end with the Hulk, it is so hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing.

Also, dafuq why does it takes so long for you guys in the US to get the movie? I thought you got all movies first..

We have had the movie here for like a week now

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

I just finished watchin' it, and it was pretty amazing :). I dunno why, but Captain America was mah favorite. Words of wisdom apparently get to me :P. Gotta admit, it was hard to choose a favorite. Thor is a freakin' god, the Hulk takes bulletfire like tiny pebbles, Iron Man, as we all know is the man in metal :D, Black Widow...well, any female assassin is a friend o' mine, and Hawkeye's precision is like a freakin' aimbot (I had to do that).

I just saw it and it's my favorite movie. I can stop lying when I say the first movie that comes to my mind when I get asked. The Avengers was just MIND BLOWING. I've only seen Captain America, I haven't seen Iron Man, Thor, or The Hulk. /bad person

Captain America is my favorite. I'm not just saying that because his is the only solo movie I've seen, but he's just such a boss. 'MERCA. Plus he's really, really attractive

During every fight I was saying "Like a boss!" in my head xD I also LOVE Hawkeye and Iron Man. Thor, The Hulk, and Black Widow were awesome, too. I know this sounds like a list, but everyone was awesome, it's just Captain America was my favorite. :wub:

The movie came out May 4th. o______o so, technically yesterday at the time I'm posting this. It's in the US.

(edited)

My expectations were raised. My expectations were met. My expectations were exceeded.

And it's true that Steve Rogers is best pony. Well, all the Avengers are fantastic in this movie. So is the writing and action. Even if you're not a big comic book fan, this film is just awesome! /)^3^(

The theater was packed. I missed a number of the lines due to people cheering and/or laughing. I'll probably have to go see it again when things have calmed down. It's definitely worth another watch.

Having seen this film shortly after "A Canterlot Wedding" only made it ripe for pony jokes. You'll understand better if and when you see The Avengers.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

It was the worst movie ever, in my opinion. The film's storyline is pretty basic. Loki is here to conquer the Earth, the Avengers have to stop him.... And that's about it. "Oh, but the super heroes are so freaking cool and they have awesome dialogues and shit." Shut the hell up, that doesn't mean shit. Once again, comedy, action and violence steals the glory of this film. Where the hell was the adventure? WORST. MOVIE. EVER. :P

Also, the movie was so fucking awesome. I fucking loved it. Hulk was the standout character in my opinon. Iron Man and Captain America had the most on screen time, and a one hero vs. hero battle? Hell yeah.

It was the worst movie ever, in my opinion. The film's storyline is pretty basic. Loki is here to conquer the Earth, the Avengers have to stop him.... And that's about it. "Oh, but the super heroes are so freaking cool and they have awesome dialogues and shit." Shut the hell up, that doesn't mean shit. Once again, comedy, action and violence steals the glory of this film. Where the hell was the adventure? WORST. MOVIE. EVER. :P

Posted Image

And then I laughed.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I watched it yesterday with some bronies from the brony meetup I was at. It sure is an awesome movie, but I probably wouldn't buy it on DVD.

The movie didn't leave that huge of an impression on me.

Edited by ProjectRKA

Saw it during it's overseas premiere which was on April 25 in the Philippines. Gotta say I didn't thought Joss Whedon could pull it off. But it sounds like he still stepped up to the plate and hit a home run on this one, and I'm happy for him. It seems guaranteed that we'll get a sequel. You don't succeed this much and walk away. It'll be interesting to see if he gets treated differently from now, or if he moves away from TV for good.

(edited)

The Avengers

Posted Image

TotallyLooksLike.com

Posted Image

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Anyone else notice this? :P

Avengers/FIM crossover anyone?

Twilight = Hawkeye

Applejack = Captain America

Fluttershy = The Hulk

Rarity = Black Widow

Pinkie Pie = Thor

Rainbow Dash = Iron Man (She said she was the iron pony after all)

Edited by Strafe
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The Avengers

Posted Image

TotallyLooksLike.com

Posted Image

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Anyone else notice this? :P

"A Canterlot Wedding, Pat 2" is a giant nod to The Avengers; The Avengers is a giant nod to My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

Seriously speaking, when I first saw Chrysalis and the Changeling army, especially when they began to attack Canterlot en masse, my first thoughts were this: "Oh my God. It's Loki and the Chitauri." I was so giddy throughout.

You can then understand why the season finale is perhaps my favorite episode of the entire series.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

• 2 weeks later...