open Anthro Slice of Life Redux

Denim&Venöm

@@Aurora Lights, @@Kankuro,

Cindy smiles and purrs as she holds Azeal's arm lightly, her tail swaying softly. "Ooh, what other toy would that be darling?" she asks, her tail then stats to intertwine itself with his.

Midnight smiles as she cuddles up to Zeke "I don't think my Zeke would mind a raincheck" she says as she kisses his cheek.

Zeke grinned knowingly and winked at his friend. "No worries buddy you two have fun." He handed Midnight her helmet and turned his bike back on.

"Anywhere else you wanna go before we head back?"

(OOC: Hi guys, I think the owner of this RP was actually banned, she was roleplaying Dr Kerrigan and some others, so anyone role playing atenedees of her class such as Zeke will not be able to go into detail.)

ANBU

((OOC: damn, I wonder why?))

@@Kankuro,

Midnight smiles "Maybe just the night market, so we can pick a few things up and then head home" she says softly as she puts her helmet back on and gets onto the bike, she also waves goodbye to her friends "see you lot later" she says before taking hold of Zeke's waist so that she wouldn't fall off when they went to the market.

dh8pajf-ac342e8a-b6e1-481d-9845-071b8489

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@@Aurora Lights, @@Kankuro,

Cindy smiles and purrs as she holds Azeal's arm lightly, her tail swaying softly. "Ooh, what other toy would that be darling?" she asks, her tail then stats to intertwine itself with his.

Midnight smiles as she cuddles up to Zeke "I don't think my Zeke would mind a raincheck" she says as she kisses his cheek.

Zeke grinned knowingly and winked at his friend. "No worries buddy you two have fun." He handed Midnight her helmet and turned his bike back on.

"Anywhere else you wanna go before we head back?"

(OOC: Hi guys, I think the owner of this RP was actually banned, she was roleplaying Dr Kerrigan and some others, so anyone role playing atenedees of her class such as Zeke will not be able to go into detail.)

((OOC:He talked to me and said he was banned for no reason, so yeah. Idk what's going on with that.))

Azeal smiles at Cindy and softly kisses her head," You'll like. Its kind of illegal to have on campus, but oh well. Ok, I tell you, I have sword. Very sharp sword." He licks her cheek as he pulls her closer and his tail curls around hers. He then opens her door so she can get in his car again, he then gets in and straps both of them in. He starts rolling down the street in a more civilized and less exciting and explosive.

((OOC: I would say Azeal could purr, but tigers can't purr in real life soooo...))

Edited by Aurora Lights

@@Aurora Lights,

((OOC: damn, that really sucks))

Cindy smiles and hugs him "sounds exciting, I like swords" she says with a smile and gets back into the car with him, waving goodbye to her friends. "Come on then hun, I want to see that sword of yours" she says as she strokes his arm and purrs softly.

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@@Aurora Lights,

((OOC: damn, that really sucks))

Cindy smiles and hugs him "sounds exciting, I like swords" she says with a smile and gets back into the car with him, waving goodbye to her friends. "Come on then hun, I want to see that sword of yours" she says as she strokes his arm and purrs softly.

Azeal smiles at Cindy and starts driving down the street to reach the dorms. He gets out and opens her door for her as he looks at her with a smile. He then places his arm around her waist as they walk inside, he opens the doors for her and they eventually reach the dormroom and he walks in with her, and he sits her on the bed and smiles as he takes off his black jacket and gloves, showing his black tank top with the bright red crossed hammer and sickle, he then walks over to his closet and pulls out a long object that is wrapped in red silk. He slowly unwrap the silk and it shows a beautifully carved ivory sheath with matching handle, and a golden tsuba, the then pulls the handle, the blade notch clicking as he slowly pulls out the blade, the Damascus steel shimmering in the light, he pulls out the blade and he smiles, " I got her from my father. He said his father gave it to him, and before that, his father gave it to him. I heard it was obtained by my great-grandfather by mastering a special kind of secret martial arts that only a few people in the world knew. It's also said to be made by the best swordsmith in all of Japan and China. It's said to be so sharp it can cut boulders in half. Of course I'm never going to try that." He chuckles and hands her the sword with a smile, " go ahead, it won't bite." He sits beside her and looks at her holding the sword with a smile.

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"As we agreed, first one is free. And I got just the thing for ya. She hands Star this:

blade_front_grande.jpg?v=1473285855

"They pretty much got every flavor under the sun. They even had bacon flavored soda. Before it was cool." Miko picked out her own bottle: Crystal berry flavor. "Also, save the bottle caps when you're done. I'm collecting those to send in for prizes." 

The bottle Star was holding had this logo on the front: 

witchblade-79473.png

• Brohoof 1

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

@@Denim&Venom

(Take it you actually drink this stuff?)

Star looks at the bottle for a little while reading the bottle and label and such. "Last time I checked lemons are not blue, but it says berry too, berry and lemonade how different." She finally twisted the top off and took a sip of the contents before making a noise of satisfaction at the contents. "This is rather good!" She said with a large degree of surprise and happiness.  

• Brohoof 1

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

@@Aurora Lights,@,

"Hm.. The night market. Sounds fun. I only got a little bit of money left so try not to go too wild."

They rode for a while, the whole time the sun sinking lower behind the horizon line and he viciously ripped on his handlebars to rev his bike, scaring a couple in the car next to them.

He pulled over and swung his legs over one side and got off the bike, offering his hand to his girlfriend as the night market lit up behind him.

ANBU

@@Aurora Lights

Cindy takes the sword and inspects it closely "very nice" she swings in the free space "light but very well balanced" she says as she hands it back to him before sitting down on his bed next to him and snuggling up to him with a slight purr. "So, what do you want to do now love?" she asks, fiddling with his tail a little.

@@Kankuro,

"It's okay, I have a little saved up, it'd be unfair for me to make you pay for everything" Midnight says as she accepts his hand up from the motorbike, she then takes her helmet off and lets her mane flow down. as it was kind of windy, it swept her mane up in it and she giggles "well come on, I want to see what kind of meats and sweets are available" 

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@@Aurora Lights,

Cindy takes the sword and inspects it closely "very nice" she swings in the free space "light but very well balanced" she says as she hands it back to him before sitting down on his bed next to him and snuggling up to him with a slight purr. "So, what do you want to do now love?" she asks, fiddling with his tail a little.

@@Kankuro,

"It's okay, I have a little saved up, it'd be unfair for me to make you pay for everything" Midnight says as she accepts his hand up from the motorbike, she then takes her helmet off and lets her mane flow down. as it was kind of windy, it swept her mane up in it and she giggles "well come on, I want to see what kind of meats and sweets are available"

Azeal smiles at Cindy and places his arm around her and pulls her close, looking at his alarm clock, he shakes his head and blushes as he looks at Cindy and takes a deep breath in through his nostrils and he counts in his head 'one...two...'he then let's out the breath he was holding in his lungs before lunging at Cindy and planting his lips to hers. To be honest, Azeal has never really had a girlfriend, sure he's had his first kiss and all that, but he never kept in touch with them. He was hoping Cindy would be different. He then separated their lips and he blushes as he looks at her, holding her hand tightly. He then gulps and replies to her question, "I-I don't really know what you like to do. I mean, um, we could uhh how you say, make-out for a little?" Under his white fur his cheeks were bright red, and it kind of showed through.

@@Aurora Lights,

Cindy smiles and kisses him back gladly, when he breaks the kiss, she confesses "T-that was my first kiss" she says with a soft bush and kisses him again, nodding "I..sure, I think I'd like that" she says with a small smile as she starts kissing him more and more. After a few intense minutes of passionate making out, she was somewhat disheveled and surprised, "Azeal, I..I've never had a boyfriend before, I know, shocking right, but well..I do really like you but I..don't want to rush things, is..is that okay?"

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@@Aurora Lights,

Cindy smiles and kisses him back gladly, when he breaks the kiss, she confesses "T-that was my first kiss" she says with a soft bush and kisses him again, nodding "I..sure, I think I'd like that" she says with a small smile as she starts kissing him more and more. After a few intense minutes of passionate making out, she was somewhat disheveled and surprised, "Azeal, I..I've never had a boyfriend before, I know, shocking right, but well..I do really like you but I..don't want to rush things, is..is that okay?"

Azeal blushes even more when she make sou5 with him,but when she says she wants to take it slow, he gulped softly but nodded in understanding, "I um...I understand, Cindy...I like you a lot...obviously. But even if we aren't 'together' we could still hang out and k-kiss right?" He asks her,nervousness making his voice quiver. He is still holding her hand at this point and he realizes something, she is his dream girl, and he liked her very much, and he would be completely crushed if she rejected him. He took a deep breath and looked away from Cindy, out the window, he looked at the moon and sighed softly, "Today is my birthday...I totally forgot...strange huh, how one could live life without even realizing they are alive..." he chuckles softly and grips her hand tight, his fingers intermingling with hers as he sighed hard, "My parents annaversary is tomorrow. I'll have to go leave them some flowers." He then closes his eyes for a moment before slapping on a confident face again , turning his whole body to Cindy as he says, " You would also be my first girlfriend, I mean, if you would want to be my girl..." he smiles at her slightly, but his fake smile began cracking slightly as the sides of his mouth started to quiver and he was soon back to a slight frown once more.

@@Aurora Lights

Cindy smiles as he holds her paws "I-I'd like to be your girlfriend" she says softy and kisses his cheek, she then yawns and stretches "It's really late, do you mind if I sleep here? I see there's a spare bed" she says with a soft smile and kisses his cheek once more "If you don't have any classes tomorrow, we can hang out more..just keep in mind, I do have to go back home and to my own university in a couple of days"

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@@Aurora Lights,

Cindy smiles as he holds her paws "I-I'd like to be your girlfriend" she says softy and kisses his cheek, she then yawns and stretches "It's really late, do you mind if I sleep here? I see there's a spare bed" she says with a soft smile and kisses his cheek once more "If you don't have any classes tomorrow, we can hang out more..just keep in mind, I do have to go back home and to my own university in a couple of days"

Azeal smiles and hugs her tightly when she agrees and when she yawns he nods to her, "spare bed, dah. Has pillows and covers and everything. They're brand new, I've never touched that bed since I've been here." He smiles at her softly, kissing her cheek before putting away his sword. He the. Looks to Cindy with a smile, "You can take shower if you want, I'll give you one of my shirts... and I have a pair of panties that one of the dorm mates tried to prank me with. They are just washed... don't ask why I kept them, I just did." He looks away and sighs softly, " I'll take a shower after you get done, and yes, I can hang out woth you a lot tomorrow, I finished my project in engineering and I can skip some of my BJJ classes." He pulls out a shirt that is waaaay too big for Cindy and smiles at her slightly, "I'd give you some shorts of mine, but uhh... they would not fit I think." He rubs the back of his head with a slight chuckle.

@@Mentis Soliloquy

(Indeed I do. Bought myself a case a few nights ago. Sadly my store only carries one flavor.) 

"See? Told ya it would be good." Miko said before taking a swig of her own.

"Um, can I have one?" Mindie asked.

Miko, not even breaking from her drink, rubbed her fingers together towards her.

"Alright fine." Mindie huffed. She reached into her pocket and pulled out Ƀ2.50, handing it to Miko. Miko pocketed the change and outstretched her hand to the fridge. "At least your just peddling soda. I'm afraid to see how effective you'd be with more illicit product."

• Brohoof 1

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

@@Aurora Lights

Cindy smiles and giggles "No worries, I'll just ring Nadia and get her to drop off my clothes, you can have the first shower" she says as she gets out her phone and calls up her friend Nadia.

A few minutes later, Nadia had arrived with some clothes for Cindy "I'm happy for you , just don't rush things" she says with a concerned tone

Cindy nods "I know Nadia, I already told him I don't want to rush things" she says and hugs Nadia and then lets her go back to the hotel.

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@@Aurora Lights,

Cindy smiles and giggles "No worries, I'll just ring Nadia and get her to drop off my clothes, you can have the first shower" she says as she gets out her phone and calls up her friend Nadia.

A few minutes later, Nadia had arrived with some clothes for Cindy "I'm happy for you , just don't rush things" she says with a concerned tone

Cindy nods "I know Nadia, I already told him I don't want to rush things" she says and hugs Nadia and then lets her go back to the hotel.

Azeal smiles at Cindy and nods before heading into the bathroom and stripping and taking a quick shower, he steps out of the shower, dries himself off and walks out with black shorts on and no shirt, he then notices Nadia in the apartment as well and he stops in his tracks and says, "oh,Uh, Hello."he blushes lightly as he looks away from Nadia, feeling slightly exposed without his shirt on. He coughs softly and keeps drying the top of his head and his ears he then sat on his bed and tried to clean the water our of his ears, he then stretches his muscles, his multiple martial arts skills making his muscles very tone, he sighed and layed on his bed and sighed softly.

@

They'd been walking around for a long time and Zeke could see Midnight was getting tired, so he hoisted her up onto his shoulders so she could look above the crowd.

All they'd seen so far was tarantulas and extremely weird animals cooked and on sticks, and multiple stores what were guaranteed to give someone an epileptic fit.

"Let me know if you see anything good."

ANBU

@@Aurora Lights,

Nadia smiles "Hey there cutie, you take good care of Cindy now" she says before  leaving.

Cindy giggles and kisses Azeal's cheek "I'll be back out shortly love" she says softly as she then goes off to the shower. About five minutes later, she came out wearing a nice nightie and gets into the spare bed "goodnight sweetheart" she says softly.

@@Kankuro,

She nods and continues to look around, giggling as she is scooped up and placed upon his shoulders "I think I see a stall over there" she says, pointing in the direction. 

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@@Denim&Venom,

"This is worth more than 2 and a half bits very, very nice tastes way better than most other drinks I've had."  She then goes back to her drinking after saying that. But she tries to take it slowly as to extend the life time of the contents but this was difficult considering how good said contents were. 

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

@

The wolf moved through the crowd of prey, looming over all of them. He cringed every time one of them moved away from him in fear, but it had been a lot worse in his old home.

He moved towards the stall with ease, and enjoyed the intimacy between him and Midnight, but he couldn't tell what the stall was.

Edited by Kankuro

ANBU

@@Kankuro,

Midnight sighs softly as she notices his wincing in emotional pain, she pats his head softly "Think nothing of it love,  they're just close minded dolts who can't see past the predatory thing" she says and smiles "Ooh looks like they have some chicken skewers and what's this..dim sum?" she asks, "I'll take three." she says with a soft smile.

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@@Aurora Lights,

Nadia smiles "Hey there cutie, you take good care of Cindy now" she says before leaving.

Cindy giggles and kisses Azeal's cheek "I'll be back out shortly love" she says softly as she then goes off to the shower. About five minutes later, she came out wearing a nice nightie and gets into the spare bed "goodnight sweetheart" she says softly.

@@Kankuro,

She nods and continues to look around, giggling as she is scooped up and placed upon his shoulders "I think I see a stall over there" she says, pointing in the direction.

Azeal smiles and kisses her neck softly before she lays down in her bed. He then drifts off to a deep sleep, tye silky darkness engulfing his mind as his subconscious takes over and starts playing images of his memories, his mother and father dying, the time he spend traveling the country, the time he spent trying not to die from freezing to death. He then started getting into a solid dream state, he was very young in this dream, only about 10 Years old. He stares out at the vast empty white lands that seemed to go on forever. He started taking small steps as he reached out to the white horizon, his eyes welling with tears, the warm tears stinging his cheeks as he closes his eyes in the dream. He then sits up in his bed and looks at the wall for a minute, feeling a warm tear rolling down his cheek and landing on the back of his hand, he lifted his hand to inspect the tear and he sighs softly as he wipes off his face and looks at Cindy, a slight smile on his face before he lays down once more, drifting to sleep once more.

@@Aurora Lights

Cindy soon woke up as she heard Azeal sit up in bed, she slowly slightly opens her eyes and looks at him, she was about to get up and go to him, but then notices that he has gone back to sleep. She sighs softly and gets up, then goes over to the window. She was having trouble sleeping as well, She suffered from constant night terrors after the loss of their old friend, Sylvia, who had hung herself. She then starts to sing:

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@@Aurora Lights

Cindy soon woke up as she heard Azeal sit up in bed, she slowly slightly opens her eyes and looks at him, she was about to get up and go to him, but then notices that he has gone back to sleep. She sighs softly and gets up, then goes over to the window. She was having trouble sleeping as well, She suffered from constant night terrors after the loss of their old friend, Sylvia, who had hung herself. She then starts to sing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCUCgbhMKRI

As he started to drift to sleep, he heard singing erupt from the dark silence that settled over him, and he opened his eyes as he listened, silently laying in the darkness, unmoving, just listening to Cindy. He takes a deep breath in nearly silently and let it out softly, his eyes closed , he then said to her softly, breaking his silence," That was beautiful, Cindy... I can't sing very well, but I can play electric guitar and piano. I show you." He then moves to get his digital piano and he sets it up, soon after cracking his knuckles and playing this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d6GMxNb3ltc