Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Element Arena

reader8363

(edited)

The arena used to be just for guards to get used to fighting anywhere, but after a few years, they opened it up for one time a year for non-guards to fight on the arenas

Rules, 

This arena is a no-kill one, ya try to get your opponent to surrender or unable to continue the fight

No gore, try to keep it pg13

no op characters/alicorns

no gmod

daily posting, if something  comes up that you won't be able to post just notify us

applying

name

species

weapon

example 

Name: Grace Melody

Species: Siren

weapon: None

Edited by reader8363

Been waiting for something like this to arise, I need to clean the rust off of my RP skills, then sharpen it, and what better way than combating others. My OC is seen as overpowered in some eyes, but I can assure you he is powerful, but not overpowered.

Name: Snowflake Frostflame

Species: Unicorn

Weapon: Family Heirloom short sword, advance cryo magic, common unicorn magic

(Snowflake also has various potions, but I'll leave those out of the fight)

@@Snowflake Frostflame

Probably cut back a little on his magic, then he's accepted

Lemme explain a bit with his magic. His Cyro magic consists of several typical ice spells you'd expect an ice mage to have, while his common unicorn magic is nothing, but teleportation, and levitation. Something all unicorns learn at one point in their life.

@@Snowflake Frostflame

Ok, he's accepted, just don't freeze ponies to win

Don't worry I don't plan on... funny thing is I've fought plenty of others in my time using Snowflake... though never did I think to freeze them instantly at the start of a fight -_(\.... 

Though one thing... am I good to freeze objects, the ground... and myself?