Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

dark Discord In Ancient Equestia

Darthy Hooves

.....And so there was harmony in ancient Equestia, day to night, night to day, the ponies played during the day, the ponies played at night. but slowly things began to change, the ponies played during the day, but tired & slept during Princess Luna's beautiful night. Luna then said, "Why am I here, what is my purpose, if the ponies sleep through & ignore my beautiful night?" Princess Celestia then told Luna, "Do not worry,  my sister, you are still ruler of the night even when the ponies sleep!" As Celestia left, Luna looked up as a Raven flew into the room. The Raven which was really a shape changing creature named Discord landed on Luna's throne and spoke, "Look at your dear sister, Princess Celestia, does she not care that no pony stays awake to see your beautiful night?" "Plus, She gets to possess the Elements of Harmony!" Is Princess Celestia better than you?" Discord the Raven then said, "Why not stand up to Her & demand the equality that's your right?" "Or are you Celestia's hoofstool?" Princess Luna's anger then grew & she spoke, "I am equal, I'm not my sister's hoofstool, I have a right to the Elements of Harmony, & I have a right to be worshipped for my beautiful night!" Discord the Raven then said, "Well confront Her & demand your equality!" Discord the Raven then flew out of Princess Luna's presence with a smirk on his face, saying to himself "I think my work here is done for now!" Princess Luna in anger then said to Herself, "Just you wait dear sister, I'll show you who should really be ruling Equestia." And so Princess Luna became Nightmare Moon, confronted Princess Celestia, resulting in a great battle in which She (Nightmare Moon) lost when Celestia invoked the Elements of Harmony. Nightmare Moon was then banished by Princess Celestia to the Moon for hundreds of generations.......