Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If today was your last day on the forums, what would you do?

Vulcan

(edited)
On 2022-11-21 at 3:36 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

Post a video of myself performing karaoke featuring the entire repertoire of all the songs from MLP/Equestria Girls while drunk just to leave something burned into the minds of everypony for all eternity. :catface:

It would be quietoke because you're a Kirin. :P

---

Since Venomous is gone already that part of my original plan didn't work out but I am glad I got to say goodbye to them. :kindness:

On my "last day" I would say goodbye to all of my friends and tell them how much I appreciate them. :rarity:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Post something that'll get me banned.

I'm kidding... I don't know what I'd do to be honest, maybe make one last post in Count to a Million? With like a farewell message and all. Could also recreate my cringey welcome post from 10 years ago. I don't really have anyone in particular to say "goodbye" to, so.

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Cash In said:

Before leaving, I would reveal that I was an alien the entire time. :p

Sentient cash register/alien same thing to me. :maud:

18 hours ago, Megas said:

If it was my last day I'm posting my enemies list

If it was MY last day I'm posting my frenemies list! :pinkie:/:okiedokieloki:

Well for one this place meant a lot to me and there are people I would let know even if it is sad first off I would do one big good role play first then tell them the reason for that special role play of course I would have a lot of tears and one by one I would say good bye to them and hope to see them on Discord and the last one I talk to would be the very person who brought me here in the first place @Silky the smol knowing how it would crush her that I won't  be on the mlpforums anymore, but we still be talking through Discord, letting her know that she is amazing at what she does she has the biggest heart and thanked her for the experience,  and hoping that one day to come back with another account in secret to see what is new 

• 2 months later...

Destroy the forums. IF I'M GOING OUT, WE ARE ALL GOING OUT TOGETHER.

Jokes aside and depending on the situation regarding my leave- I would probably write thank you and good bye to some of the friends I met here and then leave. Maybe that will happen one day or not, I don't know.

Edited by StarlightNyars