If today was your last day on the forums, what would you do?

Vulcan

8 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Trust me, If that day came you would not be winning anything of value at all. And I have the feeling you have been doing some "research" 

For every time you deny me friendship, I will lose. And you say that I will not win anything of value if we were friends...

I don't see any problem with that. I'll try in 6 months.

Spoiler

Sorry, I research most people here out of curiosity. I think everyone here has seen me snoop around

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Splashee said:

For every time you deny me friendship, I will lose. And you say that I will not win anything of value if we were friends...

I don't see any problem with that. I'll try in 6 months.

Hide contents

Sorry, I research most people here out of curiosity. I think everyone here has seen me snoop around

If you do, you should know that you are losing time and you should focus on other people. I have nothing left to give at all and I will keep hating myself until the day I die for that an much more.

• Brohoof 1

Mmmmm, second thought maybe send a pic of me eating spaghetti! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

8r6aiHM.png

• 2 years later...

I’d just make a small status update saying my goodbyes and mention a form of contact if anyone would wanna stay in touch.

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

Tell the people that treated me kindly how much I genuinely appreciated them, and possibly try to tell a few others that genuinely have earned my respect or "interest" how I really feel about them.

image.png.704270fed5abcd71044cc6845a373c28.png

I would go to every thread and spam the lyrics for never gonna give you up, and the avgn theme for kicks. As I would already never be coming back, getting banned would be of no concern. 

:twismile:

GENERATION 30:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hang with all my friends, get everyone's discord and just savor every moment I could on this beloved forum...I'd be devastated if I knew this would be the last time ever for me on the forums. 

Nothing because people don’t have a last day on the forums if they announce it 99% of the time (even if certain) :orly: . I’ll either quietly go or announce it so I could come back shortly after.

Edited by DubWolf

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...