Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you remember about your last day of school?

Reecejackox

High school: attending the ceremony and thinking "thank goodness that's over with."

College: It was incredibly weird. My last day was a presentation day where we showed off a project we spent 8 months developing. After the professors announced the best projects, it just sort of... ended. We unceremoniously took down the display, said our goodbyes to one another and didn't meet again until 2 months later at the graduation ceremony.

Writing messages in each others End of Year books and on each others white school shirts.

Having a massive water fight and some bright spark had a water pistol filled with water and food dye (so he, sorry, they, could track who they'd hit :lie: )

It was a final exam day... Not much else aside from spending half of the day in the Cafeteria because I had to take one final because my average in Art class was literally a couple tenths of a grade point below 90. I also should have not even been at school at all. I should have went to a state-level academic meet... If it weren't for missing ONE minus sign.

Stress, lots of stress For my final week I had to write 8 essays otherwise I wouldn't graduate, for my final day I had two left. I remember writing status updates on MLPF about how stressed I was, and doubting I'd graduate on time. Though I persevered with the help of my sister my English teacher, and support of my friends and family I graduated on time despite everyone telling me it would be impossible.

I also remember looking back at my school one last time as I rode my bike off into the sunset... I kid you not I really did ride into the sunset. B)

K-5: Hears to another years of schooling

6-8: Hears to another years of schooling.

9-12: Hears to another years of schooling.

College: Hears to- end this already!

• Brohoof 1

Last day of high school seems so far behind me man. (graduated 2009) 

But I remember after the graduation ceremony my friend and I ended up going to an ice cream shop bought 2 pints of personalized ice cream and then sat at my house watching REPO the Genetic Opera while my cousins and siblings fired off fireworks the entire night. 

I don't remember my last day of high school. I probably treated it like a regular day. As for my last day of college, I was super excited.

What I remember was students and kids throwing their papers/works in the air while they were middle of the quad(middle of all the buildings that held the classrooms). Security didn't care by that point as they were just watching everything from the side. 
UMpdMsL.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Considering my last day of school was over 20 years ago, I don't remember much at all but I do remember that the week leading to graduation day was great for the 12th year students because we didn't have to follow the dress code. I didn't have to wear the awful prairie skirts they used to make us wear, which I remember very well.

High school? For me, the entirely senior class went on a trip to an amusement park for the entire day. That was pretty fun and memorable.

Finished high school way late after switching to home schooling so we could move at a weird time. Was my first major bout with depression, plus I couldn't find any quiet time to study for finals thanks to grandparents visiting and always blasting the TV volume. Last exam was ironically written in an actual high school as it was a government exam, so I got to put up with looks from kids wondering why someone in their nearly mid-20s was writing a science test. For the break half-way through, I left to get some water and managed to get locked out of the building for nearly an hour, yay me. Came back home to "so you're finally done?" from the grandparents. Was nice. :(

And nope, no college or uni memories. Never attended either.

• 1 year later...

I remembered that me and the other year 12s trashed the school. We put up memes and Photoshopped images of teachers all over the school, hung toilet paper and streamers over the fans, glitter on the floor, balloons everywhere, honey on handles, flipper lockers around, make a massive chair pile in a corner of classrooms, and a group of year 12s actually put like 100 cups filled with water in front of our Year Level Coordinators’ office. Yeah, it was kinda crazy, but it wasn’t a surprise. It was a school tradition we called Muck-Up Day.

• Brohoof 4

• 1 year later...

Elementary: not much because they decided to move the next grade up to the high school  without warning.

High school: actual school: cleaning out my locker, going to my pickup and wondering if I had hidden a sharpie or something like I usually did  in my locker or not that year and deciding "screw it" and now every now and then that question comes back to haunt me. I don't know why though... Other: the ceremony thing thinking "yay it's over, I'm done with it all"

College:"  we will continue after spring break." Well I never went back because of the, you know, it was all online for the rest of the entire year and then I just stayed online and changed colleges.

Primary School: We ate cake and did fun stuff. I spent the day just hanging out with my best friend.

High School: Nothing, because I skipped it. 

My first day in high school was also my last, so it was pretty standard getting acquainted with my schedule and the classrooms stuff. I remember everything being very grey, like the lights were off or weak or something, but that might just be my imagination.

Class of 2014 here.

I consider my last proper day of school to be before graduation. We were doing rehearsals for the ceremony, I had to wear proper dress clothing under my gown. Afterwards, I walked home, picking up some snacks from the grocery store along the way.

On 2018-11-28 at 12:43 PM, TBD said:

K-5: Hears to another years of schooling

6-8: Hears to another years of schooling.

9-12: Hears to another years of schooling.

College: Hears to- end this already!

You know it has been 3 years since I post this and man, do I wish I have enjoyed my youth at school more. Because adult life sucks.

• 3 weeks later...

Some teachers unsuccessfully tried to teach the class, some just accepted the situation. We were taking personal photos for the album and then turned classes into photosets for "in process of learning" photos

• Brohoof 2