Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you remember about your last day of school?

Reecejackox

• 2 weeks later...

Well I didn't exactly have a last day at school since I dropped out in the middle of 10th Grade but I do remember that the day after I dropped out, some kid brought a gun to school. No one got hurt thankfully but that really freaked me out. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

We had a short day with a potluck after. The campus was one of those ones with a bunch of portable classrooms and most of the actual property was outside, and I just remember almost everyone in the whole school being outside and talking all at once was so loud and uncomfortable. So glad I'm out of there :P

A relief. I didn't really enjoy school that much (not, because of learning, I simply wasn't fan of most of my classmates) so I knew that from now on, when I spend time with people I'll spend it largely with people I am actually fond of. Also when I decided to pursue education further I was able to focus on what I want to study (of course time has proven that more complicated than what I believed it will be around the time when I graduated, but that IS what I believed on my last day). 

And of course there was also superficial thinking about playing games all day, no homework and typical school chores :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

I did high school online. Graduated this year. I went afk in the middle of class like an hour before the scheduled end time because I wanted to get started on some cleaning, looked away, looked back and class was over. Pretty funny honestly.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

On the bus ride home with a couple of mates, there was a drunk guy growling at people and spilling his cider everywhere. When he got off he threw the bottle like a discus and we were all laughing hysterically. No one was hurt fortunately, but it's a pretty funny memory. Outside of that, my school days were not particularly pleasant.

(edited)

Special School- I was still young to go to high school, as my birthday at October and move to high school after August. So move to other Primary School on New year 1996 (I meant to go to Primary School after Nursery but I end up at Special School some reason).

Primary School- I remember we had a party and pack up our school staffs to bring home. Also  went to the beach.

High School- Finish with G.C.S.E..

College- Well, not sure, it just end my course.

Never think I wish to back at school, my parents say these after parents evening, I think it stupid. If I ever return it cloud be worse than last time I been to school.

Edited by BritishBrony2012

To be honest- I have not thought about my last day(s) of high school in years. I really did not like it there, so I was really glad when it was over.

I just recall that the teachers let everyone hang out and do whatever so I remember saying goodbye to some people. I have not heard from those people since then, but I do not really think about them at all. I pretty much have moved on and am doing my own thing.

• Brohoof 1