Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you remember about your last day of school?

Reecejackox

• 2 weeks later...

Well I didn't exactly have a last day at school since I dropped out in the middle of 10th Grade but I do remember that the day after I dropped out, some kid brought a gun to school. No one got hurt thankfully but that really freaked me out. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

We had a short day with a potluck after. The campus was one of those ones with a bunch of portable classrooms and most of the actual property was outside, and I just remember almost everyone in the whole school being outside and talking all at once was so loud and uncomfortable. So glad I'm out of there :P

A relief. I didn't really enjoy school that much (not, because of learning, I simply wasn't fan of most of my classmates) so I knew that from now on, when I spend time with people I'll spend it largely with people I am actually fond of. Also when I decided to pursue education further I was able to focus on what I want to study (of course time has proven that more complicated than what I believed it will be around the time when I graduated, but that IS what I believed on my last day). 

And of course there was also superficial thinking about playing games all day, no homework and typical school chores :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

I did high school online. Graduated this year. I went afk in the middle of class like an hour before the scheduled end time because I wanted to get started on some cleaning, looked away, looked back and class was over. Pretty funny honestly.

• Brohoof 1