If today was your last day on the forums, what would you do?

Vulcan

I would wish all who I met goodbye...not before having a bit of fun messing with the site though.

• Brohoof 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

• 1 month later...

I would take everyone with me and utterly destroy the site with my dangerous moderator powers! Muahahahaha!!! :love:

not like i would actually do that tho

Edited by Odyssey

Let everyone on here know how much they changed my life and tell my "enemies" I forgive them.

• Brohoof 2

The Tractor Pulling Brony

"2 years long, and still pulling strong"

Thank you to everyone! This has been the happiest 2 years of my life and I owe 90% of it to you guys:P.

Stay Awesome MLP Forums!!!

das.PNG.be44e8e55b3b2f405912d67cdad48a65.PNG

also post low-res images and speak in backwards french just to throw people off

We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen more than we say.

• 8 months later...

Spam my discord to all my friends say my farewells and tell everyone how much I love em all. 

• Brohoof 2

8r6aiHM.png

For old time's sake, I'd do something to get banned...Again.

(I got banned a couple of times several years ago for passive aggressive arguing and being a not nice member. I was warned the next time would be for keeps)

J/K! I've been trying so hard to stay good. I'm not going to mess that up for anything!

I'd probably just make a big good-bye post.

• Brohoof 1

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

I'd try to have a last chat with as many of my friends as possible. :rarity: I'd thank them for everything, and try my best to truly express how much it all meant to me. :kindness: If at all possible, I'd try to find some alternative way to keep in touch.

On 8/29/2016 at 9:04 AM, Choros Isorropai said:

i would brohoof EVERY post

This too, though me brohoofing posts isn't really anything new. :adorkable:

At any rate, I'd try my best to make it an enjoyable day on the forums for both myself and others – if I had to leave, I'd really like to go out on a high.

• Brohoof 5

1643623560_tacodidrasignature(bysparklefan1234).gif.c9b58495d983ed4ff485d6fb7d43d298.gif

Signature by @Sparklefan1234

11 minutes ago, Sherem said:

I think we had this conversation before...you really don't. You really really don't

Yep, that sums up our 30 minutes conversation perfectly!

I will however try, at least every 6 months. Maybe one day you want to be my friend! :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Splashee said:

Yep, that sums up our 30 minutes conversation perfectly!

I will however try, at least every 6 months. Maybe one day you want to be my friend! :awwthanks:

Trust me, If that day came you would not be winning anything of value at all. And I have the feeling you have been doing some "research"